December 2006 Swap Sign Up

CatColorado

OK, as it turned out I missesd the post office by 20 minutes on Saturday, after I found that I already had Linda's address. I was not able to get there yester as I had to attend a work lunch. Today I made sure I got them out. I stopped at th post office at lunch and off they went!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking in here, too. I had a problem figuring out how to wrap the bakery items safely. Got that solved, and am wrapping them now. Will have them at the post office tomorrow. :giggle:

o goodness i must get my butt in gear!!

That goes for me, too! I've got pieces here and there, but not one is complete! Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Linda, did you ever figure out the international postage?

I'm going to go get some euros exchanged to dollars today so I can get these sent out to you.

I didn't get a chance to do that Susanna, but don't worry about it. I think it will be OK and that we will be in budget for shipping.

Jenny & Angela you are not alone--I'm still got to finish mine also

Me too! I'm partly done, but have such a long way to go! Should have them done and ready to ship by the end of the month . . . just checked the ship out date and I'm okay! Whew! I was worried I'd missed something with everyone getting theirs done already! :yikes:

Me too! I'm partly done, but have such a long way to go! Should have them done and ready to ship by the end of the month . . . just checked the ship out date and I'm okay! Whew! I was worried I'd missed something with everyone getting theirs done already! :angry:

ooo good im so glad someone else isnt done either!! makes me feel alot better! now that i have my new work area i am all ready to go! :unsure:

Oh, why oh why, must I get more ideas as I go?!! I just ordered something online that I must have for my items, so I have to wait until it arrives! Hopefully, I'll get it in time for mail out by the 8th! Nothing like being in procrastination mode for the last month! I sure hope I won't hold things up (crossing my fingers and toes)!!

i know the feeling! i just came up with some more ideas last night! so i have to get my butt moving tonight! knowing me i will still be toying with them thursday night toget them in the mail first thing monday morning! good thing im incharge of out going mail at work, ishall be setting my box up right on my desk to hand to the mail man myself :wave:

i know the feeling! i just came up with some more ideas last night! so i have to get my butt moving tonight! knowing me i will still be toying with them thursday night toget them in the mail first thing monday morning! good thing im incharge of out going mail at work, ishall be setting my box up right on my desk to hand to the mail man myself :wave:

tsk tsk tsk tsk

SHIP OUT DATE: December 8, 2006

tsk tsk tsk tsk

SHIP OUT DATE: December 8, 2006

i meant friday morning! not monday morning! i cant belive i typed that wrong ahh! i promise they will ship out FRIDAY dec 8th! lol

i meant friday morning! not monday morning! i cant belive i typed that wrong ahh! i promise they will ship out FRIDAY dec 8th! lol

LOL! I was just picking on you. I'm frequently running a day or two behind myself, waiting on stuff to dry ...