December 2006 Swap Sign Up

CatColorado

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
No pressure, Linda, I'm just wondering . . . when will our December swap packages be mailed out? Thanks!

Funny you should ask that Teresa! All boxes are sealed up and in the back of my car. I commute to Charlotte tonight, and Zack will then take the boxes to the post office on Friday for me (he only has one class) to mail them all out because I can't leave Maiden on Saturday until AFTER the mail runs. So, they should all go out on Friday, and I will post to let you know the minute they are given unto the post office's possession.

Just enough time to fix my mailbox (a delivery truck hit it on the way to deliver a mattress)... but he returned to apologize, so he's off the hook... it was a crummy old mailbox held on by two rusty screws to begin with... :lol:

OK Participants! Begin your stalking techniques now!

SusannaT, your package went airmail 4-7 day delivery.

Thanks be to Zack, who took them all to the post office. I had written him out a list of instructions (including the answers to is there anything liquid, fragile, perishable, etc.) and he just simply handed the list to the person at the post office, LOL!

OH MY!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited. and what pefect timing! my willowcrest is almost done!! i will have new goodies to put in them :lol:))))))):yes: thanks Linda and Zack!! :o

ok this might sound very impaitent, but what is the eta? for us in the states taht is.. 3-4 business days?

When they get there.

No, seriously, I am not sure if Zack shipped them priority or first class, but 4 days max it should be. I'll know more when I get the receipt from him, but you should all have them by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Oh wait. They were mailed from Charlotte. Friday at the latest then.

I'm with you on that one Kathie!! :)

Linda, thanks for organizing Zack and please thank him for us!

I'm so excited . . . I ordered a bakery counter for the 'Tea Cottage' just yesterday, so hopefully it will come before the goodies get here so I have some place to put them! :)