Dollhouse must haves

Marlene

My must haves?

Plants, cats, dogs, books, and a maid! Must have a maid cause I am not cleaning up after these slobby mini people. I have my own to clean up after...LOL

:lol: Heidi

Books, preferably with text, although I use mock books and blank books as well.

Other than that, I really like to fill the kitchen cupboards even if the doors stay shut. Cleaning supplies under the sink, food and dishes in the cupboards, they have to be there or the place feels unfinished. That, and a bag of groceries on the counter... I received one in a swap and now I think every house must have one.

A name !

my Glencroft is Cobweb Cottage, i managed to find a stone plaque with Cobweb Cottage engraved on it to go in the front, last year, its not intalled yet, but will look great, i even have names for the houses i have not built yet, my Fairfield will be called Lavender & Lace (might have to make my own name plaque, the beacon Hill (when i get it !!) will be called The Old Wisteria Hotel

I remembered another thing all my houses have and that's street numbers on the front. That's usually the last thing that I purchase for them when they're finished.

That's interesting. The first house that Ray and I built from a kit was the Orchid an I just had to put house numbers on it. I chose the year: 2006

-Susanne

Animals, animals, animals and distressed furniture.

My Beacon Hill is full of little pets and I think my Mini Hoff is getting sick of them haha. There is a Toucan on the third floor that seems to like being on top of his cage rather than in it, a canary downstairs, 4 cats, a dog and um magpies, owls and god knows what else.

Making my own mini pets is my way of having the animals I could never have as a child, haha. And they are alot cheaper in vets bills I'll tell you but the grooming can be just as bad.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Nutti! :wub: I'm so happy I got the chance to build an Orchid!

I so love this little house! Dean made it possible! :wub:

Anya, your avatar is beautiful too! Love your new dog!!! :w00t:

Oh, another dollhouse must have: a mini Hoff! :lol: AND: an animal by Anya! =)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Nutti! ;) I'm so happy I got the chance to build an Orchid!

I so love this little house! Dean made it possible! :D

Anya, your avatar is beautiful too! Love your new dog!!! :lol:

Oh, another dollhouse must have: a mini Hoff! ;) AND: an animal by Anya! =)

Oh Anne my head will end up the size of a pumpkin. Haha.

Well Mini Hoff is in bed now. I think he is upset that I haven't got him a K.I.T.T car.

Glad you like my dog.

Oh another must have Kitchen FOOD!