Eye Candy!

:wave: that was corny......anyway.....Been working slow but steady on my willow........got the floors stained, the second set of stairs painted and stained and sat in place (will hold off on gluing I think) got all the windows painted and hung......Don't like the windows in this house, and the directions, for lack of a better word, stink lol. But, I am nearing the finish line for the interior....Got a little more baseboards and top boards to do......then the door trim which I should have that done soon, then, it's off to the outside! Think I like the 2nd set of stairs pretty well......I was nervous about cutting a hole in the middle of the 3rd floor, but I took the plunge and I'm pretty happy with how it looks.....little bit of wasted space in the hallway now, but, who cares, right? :thumb:

The 3rd floor will be a boys baseball room as well as the loo.......will have to add some banisters cause we dont want junior stumbling to the potty in the middle of the night and landing on the first floor!! :wave:

More udates in my gallery...

post-700-1160101126_thumb.jpg

Now this looks great and I too like how you have done both the floors as well as the stairs. Isn't it a great feeling when one sees the results after being nervous about actually "doing " a bash :wave:

Hugs

I love the stairs. I have been putting off working on the Country Victorian because I need to cut a hole in the floor too.

Making the hole in the floor wasn't as bad as I thought it would be....only took me a few minutes and poof! :bomb_ie: all gone lol.

Except that I cut to much off then had to reglue.... :yes:

But I think it was easier since I already had the house assembled....I was able to just take my exacto knife and slice away :p

Good luck!!