New Grandson...

NanF.

Oh, Nan, the picture of Luke in his mommy's arms is so precious!

What she said. I admit that it made me a little misty eyed. He looks so much happier now. He's really an amazing little guy.

Deb

• Like 1

Update on Luke, he is still in the hospital in the nicu. He still has a ng-tube. Now they are saying soon as he learns eating good & gaining weight he should be able to come home. :) Thanks everyone for your support :)

• Like 1

Yay for Luke! It won't take him long to figure out that eating thing, especially with Mommy encouraging him. Thanks for keeping us posted Nan. Luke has developed a fan club here and we love hearing of his progress.

Deb

• Like 1

Newest update..Luke is coming home today! 3/2 It will be wonderful having him just down the street instead of trekking down to the city every day. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts & prayers.

• Like 1

Thank God! Such a sweet blessing and I am so happy for you all!

Now I can share this:

My nephew's first daughter was born early,with several birth defects:no feet-only heels,(she wears prothestics)her fingers were mostly nonexistent-none on one hand and only a thumb and pinky on the other(Had some surgeries on one hand),and her head lay on her shoulder (a treatable case of 'wry neck'). She's a beautiful teenager now who loves to draw and dance (Yep!) and never let anything stop her from living a regular life! My point of going off track is,you all and Luke have such wonderful years ahead now,after a very scary and bumpy start! Congratulations!

• Like 1