Golden Gate View

Blondie

Brae, I love the contrast between the timbers and the walls and the stone. Very nice textures!

Blondie and Brae, I'm looking forward to seeing these two builds next to each other. The colors you've each chosen will make the contrasts stunning! The same house, but so different :)

:popcorn:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, I am going to have to put this project on the back burner. I won't be able to strip off the old paint until there is better weather and my father can help me. Luckily, we can still watch a Brae build! Wheeeeeee!! I hope to work on it sometime this summer.

• Like 2

Uh Blondie, I was reading you previous posts, and are you sure you really wanted this thing? - Only kidding. I love your enthusiasm and your blog - and summer is on its way. Your project will be something for all of us to look forward to.

I have a love/hate relationship with my GGV. I'm completely OBSESSED with it and love it so much I could DIE, but the challenges are REALLY challenging. So I love it and hate it all at the same time. :D I'm a Gemini, so it's part of my nature. :bounce8:

• Like 3

Brae, did you print that insert, or did it come with the kit and you got to paint it?

Holly, her Gallery says she photoshopped the inserts and printed them on transparency film. She resized the smaller panels to maintain a consistent design.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_5488/gallery_4679_5488_24417.jpg

Brae, did you print that insert, or did it come with the kit and you got to paint it?

Holly, her Gallery says she photoshopped the inserts and printed them on transparency film. She resized the smaller panels to maintain a consistent design.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_5488/gallery_4679_5488_24417.jpg

• 2 weeks later...