Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations Bonsaikathy! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 26th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Kathy!!

Now Bec's turn.

I hope nooone thinks I am greedy trying to win in the fast lane again. If I win another something I am sending to Bec. :D

Good luck to everyone else!!

I received my Sugarplum and Haunted House yesterday. But today I have started my RGT general store to make into a witch shop.

~Bobbi

Yippee, I won the haunted dollhouse. Thanks greenleaf. I'm excited.

Kat

Congratulations Kathy!

We are looking forward seeing what you do with this liitle gem!

Hugs

I am really getting into the Halloween spirit of things. I am watching old scarry movies and decided to pull out an old house that I had in the box and start working on it. It is the old Brookfield by Duracraft. I haven't decided what to make of it yet...just sanding and priming right now.

Congratulations Brenb! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Sugarplum Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Is it me or are some people winning twice?? :D :wub:

A few people have won twice Annette, they won either fast lanes or a fast lane and a haunted house. That's the nice thing you can win as many fast lanes as you can, but you with the haunted house and the subscription you can only win one each for the month. So keep playing you never know what you could win :sweat: .

Is it me or are some people winning twice?? :D :sweat:

It is possible as one can enter as many Fastlanes as one wishes but only win one Haunted house kit, ie when you win one of those Haunted houses you are out of the loop in that particular contest but as Dean stated those Fastlanes are a "feeding frenzy" which means that you can enter as many as you can catch and have the opportunity to win more than once...

Good luck to all participating!

Hugs

Thanks for the clarification Annette and Anna...hehehe :thumb: (We all have similar names)

I still haven't won anything but I'm still trying! Maybe I'll get lucky soon ;)

Your welcome :thumb: and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Annette :ohyeah: (I still think it's neat too, having so many of us with similar names :woot: )

I don't really mind if I don't win anything, it's just all part of the excitement of taking part and if I do get lucky then thats just an added bonus. Congrats to all the winners and good luck to everybody else. :thumb: ;) :ohyeah:

Heather