Searching for a magazine...

minikelli

Hi all,

I'm searching for a copy of the magazine Dollhouse Miniatures from August of 2000. If anyone has a copy, if they are either willing to sell it or just copy an article from it for me -- I would be exceptionally grateful! :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kelli, my copy is pretty beat up(well-loved),and I don't have a scanner at home,but if no one else has a better option for you I would be glad to snail mail you a copy of the article after the weekend,when I can go to town.Probably not much help,but I would like to try!:)

Ok I have someone whom has come through with info in regards to the article and is being kind enough to mail it to me. What I'm specifically looking for is information in regards to the Lawbre Shadowcliff -- and this is the only publication I've come across with anything in regards to it. If anyone can think of anything else that may have any info -- would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all! :)

• Like 1

I love the Shadowcliff and used it as inspiration for the exterior of my Tennyson. This one is always fun to look at

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-House-of-Broel-By-Artist-Bonnie-Broel-House-of-all-Seasons-/181043910301?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item2a270ed69d

And here are a couple more photos of others

post-15386-0-20187600-1372519103_thumb.jpost-15386-0-08303000-1372519122_thumb.j

The house on eBay is by Bonnie Broel. She and her son have close to a hundred dollhouses that they've done over many years. Many have beautiful items that she collected all over the world. They are on display in her gorgeous home in New Orleans. I visited there in 2009 and posted photos in my gallery in the Other People's Work: Bonnie Broel folder. I use them for inspiration.

Odd, I'd seen a couple of Bonnie's other houses but hadn't seen that one pop up in all of my searching! Thanks for the link! Reason I'm looking is if all works out I am being given one of these to rehab today! A family is moving and was looking for a new home for theirs -- the porches are in rough shape, but honestly I think I can do a lot with what is already there. Just so excited about this!!!!

• Like 1

Greg I posted a couple of pics in the other topic in regards to this -- I am seriously so excited about this!!! Though I have to be honest I've ideas already brewing in regards to the Allison dollhouse as well. ;)