Laser Dollhouses as seen on Ebay (made in NC)

DHGranny

The issue of using the kit names somewhere in the title or description to facilitate searches has been brought up by the admins and mods several times; thanks for bringing this back up for consideration.

Leonard, the owner of the company was banned from posting on the GL forum (according to his website) and answering questions about the kits here. Right or wrong that's none of my business, but after working on one of his kits and visiting their forum to record my own progress, I think he's really doing great with all of these new designs. If I had any constructive criticism it would be that he give the interiors as much attention to detail as he does the exteriors :)

Ok, Help me out here, since I am new to forums, not sure of the correct etiquette. When I post a house I have built, I need to use the name I have given it, along with the original name of the house and also give credit to the kit designer.

The issue of using the kit names somewhere in the title or description to facilitate searches has been brought up by the admins and mods several times; thanks for bringing this back up for consideration.

You don't have to put the kit name in the title of your album or for the title of each image. There is a place to put "tags" which are used by the search engine when you are looking for something specific. For example, in my Tennyson album I just added a photo of its new occupant Jonah, who is a ball-jointed doll. If you were trying to find info about ball-jointed dolls, you could do a search under gallery for "ball-jointed doll" and it would give you a link to my recent upload because I put that information in the "tags" for that image. :D

Debora,Even though I don't know about tags and such,at least until I get around to learning how to post photos myself,thank you for giving this information. Anything to make specific houses and minis and info about them easier for us to find!

I'm not trying to be a "B" or cause anyone to get mad,by wishing they would use the kit name in their title or the text under photos. I just know,as a first year Forum member,it has been very frustrating for me personally when trying to find more things relating to the dollhouses I am working on.(Greenleaf Orchid and Dura-Craft Ashley) I have run across some of them accidentally,just by chance,but if they had the name of the house kit in the text (or tag,as Debora states)somewhere,I would have seen them much sooner. When I do finally post photos,I want them to be able to help future builders,as I think we all do...

• Like 1

Kat, that's exactly why I take the time to add the tags when I'm creating albums and uploading images. I didn't do it at first because I didn't understand how it worked, but now I make a point of adding lots of tags including scale info so if someone is looking for "half scale" for instance, they will find my images too. :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I posted pictures in the Gallery of my latest quarter scale house, The Victorian Sage. It is one of Laser Dollhouse Designs' kit named the Jasmine Gothic Victorian. I posted the pictures in the Members' Gallery.

I think this is the link to the gallery, but not sure it is correct. If that doesn't work, here is a link to the house on my website. http://www.normanscountrycreek.com