lovely but expensive willow on ebay

dollshousegirl

I was just having a browse round ebay, and found this. its lovely isn't it, and for once i believe well worth the price.

some we see are so overpriced for what they are, but this is most certainly unqiue, hope it goes to a good home, if i had the money it could come home with me

http://cgi.ebay.com/One-of-a-kind-Custom-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have her pictures in my webshots album and an album here too I think! She is the one who originally created the slate roof shingles and slate floor tiles.

I LOVE her house and I am so surprised she can part with it! She is working on another project too I beleive. Thanks for sharing the link!

OHHHHHHHHHH

it is exquisite!

I WANT real bad. wowow

her price is high but I bet she feels if she's gonna sell it....someone who really loves her house like she did

will pay the price!

its wonderful...I hope she sells it.

someone will be very Lucky. lots of extra special touches to make it more than a dollhouse!

nutti ;)

I have her pictures in my webshots album and an album here too I think!

I thought that was the one you had on your webshots album!!! I *LOVE* that house!! I think it's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. I'm stunned to see it being sold, but it's worth every penny. Whoever gets it is will be winning a prize for sure.

Deb

What a gorgeous house!! Makes me want to pull my Willowcrest out of the closet and get working on it!!

I love the slate roof . . . Tracy . . . do you know how she did it? ;)

I love the slate roof . . . Tracy . . . do you know how she did it?

She used these slate roof tiles that she made from the floor tile stuff that you get a home depot or lowes. She sold them by the bags for years and now other people have started selling them too. Email her because she may have more left. I used these on my 1/2" scale Fantasy Villa they really are wonderful!!