Victorian Eye Candy

madtex1967

I found this picture this morning and thought I would post. It has some amazing detail to give some great ideas on architetural trim and aging of a house. I've also attached the link to the website as you can zoom in better on the house!

http://disneybrit.com/2011/03/mousemag-issue-2-sneak-peek/

Haha, what a coincidence... just this week I came across pictures of that house after a friend told me by Rosedale bash looked like the Haunted Mansion. The one in Disneyland (which is the only Disney park I've been to) looks more like a Beaumont, I think -- it has a Southern influence -- but this one is the Paris Disney's version. I do think it looks like the Beacon Hill.

Thank you Holly! As you can see from my other posts and added pictures in the gallery, I am working on it! I just finished the chimneys and will get those installed next. Then on to the front porch!

The haunted mansion at Tokyo Disneyland is quite different again (and AWESOME). Here's a link.

That looks much like the haunted mansion at Disney World Orlando, only there aren't any good vantage points down here. The trees cover all but a few high points of the house.