eBay

MiniMadWoman

I just won a kitchen lot on eBay after being in a bidding war for the last 5 minutes . . . my adrenaline is pumping so fast I think I need to go for a jog!! :o Whew!

Mother Goose now has a kitchen!! ;) post-267-1155077256.jpg I'm going to repaint the table and chairs and recover the seat cushions. Other than that it's all good!

I also won a bathroom for her! :Dpost-267-1155077270.jpg

I need to go lie down . . . I'm exhausted! :lol:

I do hope you've fully recovered from your exhausting bidding war; battles can just take so much out of you! :D Love the little sink with the kitchen set and the bathroom decorations are just adorable....Don't you love finding the perfect mini? :lol:

Very nice! Once I get done building, I have to spend some time on eBay shopping for furniture! :lol:

I spend too much time shopping for furniture :D

I'm waiting for Brian to drop the axe!! :o

:D dh has been very patient with me....just yesterday he saw me on computer and just assumed I was on e-bay..."what are you buying now?" and "are you expecting any packages" :lol:

Congrats!

I set a ebay limit.

I look once or twice a month and decide if this is what I want! Then I put a $$ amount I will spend and then I walk away from the puter.

If I sat there I would be hitting that refresh button every 2 seconds! LOL

I am waiting for my dh family to arrive. They only cost me $5.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

They are old, they are nakie, but they looked good to me and the price was right!

Congrats on winning your auctions! Nice furniture!

Yes, It's hard to keep off of ebay, there ARE so many lovely things to buy! I just found a few more dolls and have cut myself off for a couple of weeks....lord knows i want to look tho. It's like a drug. :lol: I want morrrrreeeee.....not to say "he who dies with the most toys wins" but just to own and be surrounded by the pretty things, to have them here to look at and touch. Ebay is an addiction.

My name is Margarita and i'm an ebay-aholic. Not to make fun of AA at all...I claim my addiction and will admit it to the world. Not that i'm gonna stop what i'm doing. :D :o marg

Well, I promised myself once I furnished the Orchid and a few things for my conservatory I would stay off of eBay for awhile. Of course that doesn't include my order to HBS!! :lol:

Teresa the furniture is so nice, and the bathroom set is beautiful. You made a great find on that one, congrats. :D

My name is Margarita and i'm an ebay-aholic. Not to make fun of AA at all...I claim my addiction and will admit it to the world. Not that i'm gonna stop what i'm doing. :lol: :lol:

:lol: Me too!!! :lol:

DH tries to keep me away from ebay, but he's just as bad only with car stuff. :D :lol:

I spend too much time shopping for furniture :)

tell me about it

I think I have enough furniture for a few houses...went wild on some sales and ebay things...lol

Of course that was when I had the money...so now when I see something I really want

I tell myself I probebly already have and to check first LOL

Wen

They are old, they are nakie, but they looked good to me and the price was right!

Ya know, I think that this forum is the only place where a person can make a statement like that and not get arrested.

<rolling around laughing>

Deb

Way too funny!! :D

Well, the bath arrived . . . now only if that kitchen would get here I'd be pretty much finished on the inside (still waiting on the bed too)!! :)

I think I've hit my all-time high on eBay this week: a Westville kit, set of tweezers just right for tight places, clay-working tools for the minis I'm planning to learn to make, a dear little oak washstand/dresser, a couple of oak kitchen chairs, and a beautiful little workbench with tools and a partially finished child's chair under construction. I figure the Westville attic will become a workshop (I love tools, always have), and the other items will be perfect.

A funny: It took me a while to figure out what OOAK meant ... I mostly saw it on mini foods, so for a while thought it was a brand name for a type of modeling material! :lol:

Thanks Deb!!!

Emily, it really is exhilarating!! I think it's what keeps my blood pumping and my heart healthy!! :p

I'm almost done with the 'Mother Goose' house. Still waiting on that kitchen!! :lol: Don't they know that MG has to have somewhere to cook?!! :D

Kathie . . . what does OOAK mean? I've been mini-ing for a while and still don't know that that means! ;) Congrats on your purchases! Don't you just love eBay?!! :D