Beacon Hill Conservatory

MiniMadWoman

Just wanted to share some pictures with you of my new conservatory wicker furniture! It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks to Wendy (wenlaine) who did an excellent job and who must have the patience of a saint! :D

post-267-1158106442_thumb.jpg post-267-1158106469_thumb.jpg

I've also attached some pictures of perfume bottle sets that she made and I've added to the corner etagre in the bathroom behind the tub!

post-267-1158106530_thumb.jpg post-267-1158106556_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much Wendy! I love it all!! :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohh!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Teresa, it's absolutely beautiful!!

Excellent work Wendy! You're a true artisan. I think I shorted out my keyboard drooling over it all.

Deb

Hi Holly, I've been a member of cdhm.org forum for some time now but not the new business thing they have going on. Is that what you mean?

I do mean the business thing. I ran across the new site while searching for something. Since I found it, I go window shop about 2-3 times a week. I know that it has been mentioned here at least once.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohh!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Teresa, it's absolutely beautiful!!

Excellent work Wendy! You're a true artisan. I think I shorted out my keyboard drooling over it all.

Deb

Ditto--I agree completely.

I am once again in awe of the wonderful wicker. I love this stuff!

and it is perfection in the conservatory!

total FAB

and I love all of the perfume bottles.

and Teresa

wow I can only say. !WOW!

good golly girl is there nothing you cant make look like a million bucks?

it takes a special talent to put things together for that special look....Im so glad I belong to a forum where I am surrounded by such talent from so many!

thanks for the eyecandy girls!

nutti :blink:

Thanks Nutti! It's been a pleasure serving you! :blink: :lol:

Im so glad I belong to a forum where I am surrounded by such talent from so many!

Me too! If it weren't for the lovely people here I wouldn't have so many wonderful things to decorate my BH with! There definitely is a treasure trove here!!

Teresa, thanks for sharing!

Wendy, I'm signed up for a wicker workshop at the NAME show the end of this month. You've set the bar waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high! Thanks for showing us how beautifully it can be done, talented lady!

Thanks Kathie.

I didn't know there were workshops! Let me know how it goes and take pictures of your work, I would love to see what you make.

Good luck.

Btw, have you seen Terri's (smallhouset) work. She does excellent wicker.

I just looked at Terri's wicker ... so nice! I love the little laundry basket!

There are a whole slew of workshops at the NAME conference. I'm signed up to make an entire roast beef dinner out of polyclay (all day Thurs), a roombox pet shop (Thurs eve), and the wicker (Fri). All that on top of the displays and vendors and ... phew! Don't know if I'll come out of it inspired or expired :blink: ... but am sure looking forward to it!

My niece owns a pet grooming shop near Atlanta ... if it turns out special, the pet shop will be hers. I've already stashed a grooming table and cage and a whole bunch of dogs!

I just looked at Terri's wicker ... so nice! I love the little laundry basket!

There are a whole slew of workshops at the NAME conference. I'm signed up to make an entire roast beef dinner out of polyclay (all day Thurs), a roombox pet shop (Thurs eve), and the wicker (Fri). All that on top of the displays and vendors and ... phew! Don't know if I'll come out of it inspired or expired :blink: ... but am sure looking forward to it!

My niece owns a pet grooming shop near Atlanta ... if it turns out special, the pet shop will be hers. I've already stashed a grooming table and cage and a whole bunch of dogs!

Ohhh like the sound of that pet shop roombox as I am also making items to go into a pet shop for all those precious paws/pampered pets around.... (That is what I am going to use the slightly modified Primrose for that I am about to start the putting together hopefully during the weekend.)

Please share pics!!!!!

Hugs