Alysia's Buttercup

Alysia's house is almost done. She had originally chose purple for her trim colors, but changed her mind to the bright blue color. This was after I had painted the roof metallic purple. Now the roof has a royal blue with a wash of light blue over the purple. My mom and her are going to make curtains and a skirted window seat cusion. I need to make a base. She is would like to get this completed by 8/14 for her 4H project for the county fair.

I am very proud of her. She built the shell, did most of the painting, measured and cut the carpets. She has some furniture that she needs to finish and we will be landscaping the outside. I will update my gallery with more details when I have a little more time.

Thanks for looking

post-19-1154355949_thumb.jpg

post-19-1154355967_thumb.jpg

now that is looking good!

I love the colors she picked out. the Buttercup is a perfect house for landscaping and I look forward to seeing the finished product!

she should do well at the fair!

good luck wishes from nutti!

;)

Alysia should be very proud, be sure and tell her I made need her help when I start my Buttercup. Especially getting the wallpaper right on the top floor.

thank you for your compluments every one i thought they were nice. And my mom did top and botem wall paper cuse i couldt get it. i hade lots of fun making the dollhouse I likeputing on plaster cuse went on pinkand dried white. I also leared how to not t leave my mom paint brushes out with paint. well thank you for support ;) :p

thank u

alysia

well I sure enjoyed those photos!

she really did a great job on her house!

good for her wanting to buy another one to do!

I look forward to seeing those photos also!

nutti <_<