Iam back

Lyn

Hello everyoneafter haveing a very busy time and most of the summer. Iam back with alot going on. Iam in the process of relocateing closer to my family and I currently am single again and loveing it lol but it is a long hard road but looking forward to what the future holds for my children and I. I havent worked on a house in a very long time but Iam hopeing to soon as soon as I go back and get my things from my old place and working on finding a apt. Right now Iam staying with my mother and step dad. I just wanted to check in real quick and let you all know that Iam back LOL. Looking forward to becomeing an active member again and to see what everyones summer projects consist of lol.

Hugs,

Hello Lyn. We missed you. Glad you are back.

My summer? Heat Heat Heat.

Working on the MHM

Gone to the beach but now there are too many jellyfish to swim.

Finished painting livingroom

Surviving being home w/ the girls (teens are so much fun.. ;) )

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back it does mean alot to me at this time. Iam hopeing to be back to my mini's as soon as I get things from the trailer but for the time being the girls and I have been makeing little things to put into a special general store to keep our minds off the situation that we are in. I also have been searching very hard for a apartment but I might have to sign my dogs over to the local shelter in which they said they wouldn't have any problems finding them homes seeing they are very loveable. I also will be going back to school for animal science classes and Iam a bit nervous about that.

Lyn