MAILED

Peggi

Just a note to let everyone know that all the swap items are in the mail. The ones here in the US should be receiving within 2-3 days and those in Canada and England within a week.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding and I got to tell you playing with packing tape last night was a ball. I thought before it was over with I was going to be taped and ready to mail out myself :blink: ;)

I would appreciate as you receive the swaps, to post and let me know. (First time nerves showing up) Remember, though, not to post what was received until everyone has received their package. Let everyone be surprised.

Thank you for allowing me to be the Hub on this one.

Edited by Peggi

Peggi -

Thanks for the update. How's your brother and sister doing? My dad is really grumpy. I think he's a bit scared about his upcoming surgery.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the swap items. I had loads of fun making my items.

-Susanne

Update on siblings. Polly got to come home yesterday afternoon. She had a rough night, but is doing much better today. Awful sister that I am, I haven't talked to Brother today, but no news is good news (he really doesn't like us checking up on him everyday and I know oldest sister checked today). If we and their immediate family can keep them both from overdoing, in a few weeks they should be fullly recovered.

Although my log cabin is calling my name, I'm taking this evening off to do nothing ^_^ :o So, I'm taking care of my self too.

Susanne--you have my sympathy--only one week at the hospital has worn me out--so I cannot imagine how tired you and your family must be. Doctors just don't seem to understand that we worry and fret--they may think things can wait, but it just makes for a longer recovery for all involved. I hope you also have time to just do nothing.

The package arrived today :D Mack was So excited to see what was in side and all the kids did such a great job!! Can't wait till everyone else gets theirs :wacko: what a super swap!! Mack's thrilled he's going to have a great time decorating his house with this stuff :D

-David

The Girls got there packages!!! Whatt WONDERFUL items they received! They have a cardboard dollhouse that they have been coloring for the past 3 days and they are so excited because I will be assembling it tonight so they can use it in there new house

:D

They are just too excited! This was a WONDERFUL idea!

Oh I'm so glad the boxes are starting to arrive--I was hoping some would get them today. The P. O. said you should. (Whew, beginning to take a sigh of relief) Won't breathe completely easy until all is accounted for though.

It's so nice to hear about the kids receiving their boxes. They must be feeling pretty excited. I can't wait until photos get posted so I can see the projects that these kids worked on.

-Susanne

We are all doing the 'happy dance' around here.....everything is just wonderful !!!!

It is so good to know that all our kids and grandkids will be following along in our footsteps with the miniatures. All of the items grown-ups and kids alike sure show a lot of patience and skill. It's just awesome!

Peggi, I have to echo everyone else's appreciation for all your hard work and patience in getting all the items sorted and mailed.

(hope you managed to get yourself untangled from all the packing tape...LOL...sounds like something I would do) I'm glad your DS and DB are doing better...AND I'm really glad to hear you are taking care of yourself! What kind of log cabin are you working on? My Shenandoah is still waiting patiently for me to finish it. Just haven't felt well enough lately. Bad back hurting and very dizzy lately.

Take care,

Doe

looks like Sara's was the last to arrive (I think) but it came this morning. she was still in bed, when the postman brought it, and it sat there tempting me, I was dying to see what she had got. Its nice for her as its usually me that gets the swap pacakges.

I did mange to keep my mitts off it, and let her open it, she was sooooooo pleased and has found a place for each and every thing.

we have some talented kids, it was so nice to see the things they had made, Sara says thank you to all the other kids.

can we put up the photos yet, I have a photo of all the things Sara made, before she sent them off, but have not got a piccy of the things she recived, they zoomed into her house almost befroe the wrappers came off

Sally, I don't believe all items have been received yet, so hold off on putting any pix up.

----------------

Well I went and looked. All Kid's Swap items have been received by the recipients, but the adults don't have all of theirs yet. Since I have no clue if some of the kid's items complemented the adult's items, I'm going to ask everyone to hold off for now. However, if Peggi says it's OK to post pix, then that will be good.