MAILED

Peggi

Dollhousegirl: I am so glad Sara received her items. The kids pics should be ok to post, but not the adults yet. We're still waiting on the ones that went to Canada--Susanne and Dianne. I took pictures of the items as a group and will gladly post them for the ones that didn't take pictures.

WOW Peggi! What a great HUB! :D

...and a "public" thankyou to everyone. I did send private emails thanking everyone, but in case you didn't get it Thank you!! It was my first SWAP ever and I had such a great time and so pleased with all the cute things I got in return that I signed up for the August Swap as well!

:rolleyes:

WOW Peggi! What a great HUB!
Thank you but I couldn't have done it without Linda and Cat's help. They were so gracious and patient with me when I had questions, and held my hand every step of the way. They are the greatest.

But I am beginning to worry about our Canadian friends Susanne and Dianne, they should have received theirs by now.

And all of the participants have my undying gratitute for their thoughtfulness and patience during my family illnesses. You all really don't know how much that was appreciated.

What kind of log cabin are you working on? My Shenandoah is still waiting patiently for me to finish it. Just haven't felt well enough lately. Bad back hurting and very dizzy lately.

Doe I'm working on the Corona Creekside Cabin--it will probably become a redneck hunter's cabin. But it has been waiting for over 2 weeks for me to get back toworking on it. First I run out of paint and then gks have been around and hadn't wanted to drag stuff out that they shouldn't get into.

Peggi -

Don't worry about the parcels arriving in Canada .... the mail always gets here ... just takes a lot longer. I'll let you know as soon as my package arrives.

-Susanne

I know you will. It's just that the P. O. told me that you would get yours before the one to England would get theirs and also said it should only take up to a week. So I can't help but worry that I addressed something wrong. It has been a while since I mailed to a different country.

It's just that the P. O. told me that you would get yours before the one to England would get theirs and also said it should only take up to a week. .

I always receive packages very quickly that are mailed from England.

Yesterday (Thursday) I received a package I'd ordered from Great Britain on Monday morning! I'm still waiting for a package that I ordered from HBS Miniatures on June 22nd. It's funny how that works.

-Susanne

I still haven't heard from DianneH, but I think if you would like to you can start posting pictures of your swap items. If you didn't take pictures, I took "group" picture of all the items and will be glad to post them. Can we ask for someone to put a spot in the gallery for this and the kids swap? In the mean time, I'm assuming it's ok to post here.

I've posted a group picture of the kids swap items under the kid swap topic here. Please look and see what our budding young artist have done. It is great work.