1/2" Scale Greenleaf Furniture Kits

ItzKathyP

Here is the library kit. I bashed a little here and there. On the desk, I went ahead and glued accessories on the shelves because the doors are glued in place (they could be hinged if you wanted). Later I'll upholster the piano bench and the chair.

post-2682-1284757857_thumb.jpg

They came out really nice! Your pics do the furniture more justice than GL's.

I finally got to take a close look at the master bath and bedroom. The bath pieces are identified, but the bedroom pieces i had to figure just by comparison. That worked pretty well except i have 2 pieces left over LOL!

• 9 months later...

If I had had the GL 1:24 furniture kits and were only doing one house I'd have used them. As it was, I had two houses supposed to be halves of a single house and the furniture I got from HBS that was supposed to be 1:24 was too small.

That 54 piece set is the puzzle furniture by Wood Craft, which I also have, and will use with my Wood Craft Fantasy Villa when I build it. The items I got that were closer to 1:32 were like these:

http://www.miniatures.com/Assets/ProductImages/70255_md.jpg I made my own with a few kits I got at Ron's Miniatures in Orlando and the rest I made myself by reducing the patterns/ instructions in mini of my 1:12 furniture how-to books.

Acctually the furniture works just fine IF you don't put kit furniture in the same room and IF you don't have dolls to scale. Making 3" tall men and 2.75" tall women was how I discovered the furniture size discrepancy.