I'm back

Angelblue

Hi everyone,

I wasn't lost. Somany things happend since the last time I was here and you won't belive it but my Lily is not finshed :lol:

I am sick since a long time and I moved and I had two PC crashs.

I 'm countinuing my Llly and I would like to show you how far I'm doing now. Visit My Website

I decided to but electricty to my house and I also want to put a trim ( is the word right? ) on my floors. Does anyone know what I mean!? Can anyone tell me how I cane make them myself or buy them cheap?

sending greetings

Edited by Angelblue

Welcome back,Caroline!! I looked thru your site at your Lilly...what a great job you've done.And it's spectacular with the lighting! Just adds the pizzazz a house needs.Sigh...

I'm so afraid of electricity...but I can see that one day I'll have to add it to my houses.

It is worth it!! :lol:

Welcome back, Caroline :o

Aww LLyn...you know that the only way to get rid of a phobia, is to jump in with both feet. And the tapewire makes it so easy! I put it in the house I did for an SPCA raffle. It was a 'walk in the park'! The directions are very clear, and it'll all be over before you know it.

And as someone mentioned, in another post..the tiny amount of power drawn by the lighting kits isn't enough to start a fire. I hadn't understood this before. So there's REALLY no danger, unless you try to put your finger in your real life house's wall socket!

Go for it...order a lighting kit today! YOU CAN DO IT!!! :lol: Then post pics of the current house you're working on, and show us how beautiful it is...WITH LIGHTS!!

I decided to but electricty to my house and I also want to put a trim ( is the word right? ) on my floors. Does anyone know what I mean!? Can anyone tell me how I cane make them myself or buy them cheap?

The electricity looks great! For trim, do you mean baseboard? It's the trim that goes around the bottom of the walls. For example: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...i&img=49325

You can buy baseboard or make it yourself out of strip wood, craft sticks, or even cardboard.

If that's not what you mean, can you show us a picture of the type of trim you want?

Oh, I'm so happy about the nice words about my house.

I'm going to make my house look like redbricks. My granny in Florida lived in such a house and that was always my dream. Well that dream I coudn't make it true so I thought I build me one. I ordered from the UK Brick Compound and Bond Stencil, now a soon as it comes I'm going to begin with it.

Fov, thanks for you help, yes that is what I ment. I got another idea for the basebord. The long pieces for the Lily outside to cover the wall, well I don't need them and I took one piece yesterday, cut it in half and painted it white and placed it on, it looks like real :lol:

For the lights, I'm using the socket connector, it's sooo easy that even I can do it :o