Is it just me with the new HBS catalog?

minifan

Or do you too want to make a RGT Bungalow now??? I got a catalog in my order and a second in my mail box...I keep looking at the Bungalow on the front cover and LOVE how they decorated the outside...(I'm dying to see the inside)...and now I want to build one... :cheer:

The bungalow is adorable!

I've been sitting here trying to decide what to get so I can take advantage of the sale. I really NEED building supplies to finish some of the projects that I have going on. But I really WANT a new dollhouse and the bungalow is calling my name. :cheer:

it looks great on the outside but the inside as usual, has an impossible floor plan. What would be the living room and kitchen area are not very big, stairs I guess are in the kitchen. The rooms upstairs all have the slanted roof for a ceiling. What could you do with that? I was disappointed the minute I saw the interior. If it had two floors and the slanted roof area it would be interesting like a real bungalow.

• 1 month later...

While I love the style and the front porch, I think they sacrificed too much depth for the interior space - it just doesn't look right to me. I would be looking for ways to increase depth for the upper and lower floor :buddies: though unsure how I would go about that. I've never been a big fan of RGT houses anyway - they always seem to lack the charm of GL houses, and their interiors say absolutely nothing to me. Not one distinguishing feature added. :angry: Kinda like they have all been carved outta cream cheese :giggle:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...