SMarieCarlson

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my!

I am the next host, and I guess the emails to my other address got stuck in the spam filter.

I just checked this thread and now realize it's all been waiting on me --so sorry!!

If it's not too late, I would love to host her!

I have sent a message to shelly. Her mind is elsewhere right now(due to a tragedy.) I hope she hasn't sent her home already. We will just have to wait and see what Shelly says. If she hasn't sent her out it will be Elsbeth and then Rhonda. Otherwise she will be sent home and this will have been the end of this years journey. As much as I miss her I don't want her journey to be cut short. If it is I am terribly sorry for the confusion.

My apologies - I should have checked in here sooner.

I went thru my spam folder, but nothing there either, so maybe there was a typo in the email address.

If she can continue the journey, that will be lovely, but if not - I totally understand, and please accept my apologies for the delay and confusion.

I would love for Celeste to visit us here in our town, but perhaps next year's journey? I want to have a place for her to stay, and my Chantilly will be finished by then.

LOL, MMoggie will be a long time getting ready for anyone.

Celeste is quite the traveler! Hope her neck feels better!

:)

I would love for Celeste to visit us here in our town, but perhaps next year's journey? I want to have a place for her to stay, and my Chantilly will be finished by then.

LOL, MMoggie will be a long time getting ready for anyone.

Celeste is quite the traveler! Hope her neck feels better!

:)

I will have to start a new thread for next years journey. But i will wait until Celeste gets settled at home for a while.

Oh my - Celeste has been busy!

Emma welcomed her and they spent a bit of time chatting in the Reutter WinterGarden.

Then it was off to get Celeste settled into her guest cottage (she has the whole cottage to herself).

But no time for dawdling because she then attended a Halloween gathering at the Heartland Hollow house.

It was a children's event, and Emma went with her.

THEN, it was off to a teaparty in Celeste's honor, given by the older dolls.

I have photos for all of this...will post more soon.

So much fun!

gallery_932_3159_18697.jpg

gallery_932_3159_10680.jpg