A traveling doll.

SMarieCarlson

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jo, you must be exited that Celeste is comming your way, and Celeste too. I wonder when she could use the guestroom in Jo's gorgeous house if she want to stay in a house forever, or still has second feelings.

I guess I will let her choose the house she wants to stay in. I just feel bad that I have no one her size to entertain her. But I think we will find things for her to do!

:giggle: I have a little the same problem, houses enough but not one really finished or no dog wants to sleep in it, they say it's haunted. So I be trying to make something special for Celeste, I hope I can finished it before she arrived. Happely I have some good beds at her size. But at the other hand we have a full program for her, thanks to my hubby, who even planned his vacation when she is here ;) .

I am sure Celeste will enjoy her stay very much. Even if she has to sleep in a box. She may even wander off to a less formal sleeping place. Just because she is so used to the Nomadic Living she did all her life.

Nothing like DC of course, but then Washington doesn't have some of the things we do!

I think every village, State or Country even Contignent has her own special things which will make Celeste's journey unforgetable and very special.

LOL here no DC neither, but a lot other very interesting and unique spots to visit.

It's just all the special and unique places, states or countries and hostesses I love to see due Celeste's journey.

Well I live in a sort of rural area, no big government buildings but you will probably get some pretty scenery - especially if this beautiful weather keeps up. I'm sure Celeste will enjoy wherever she goes after all shes a traveller, its in her bloodline - lol (working on that right now)

;) Looking forward to photo's of Celeste in the English country side Jo, it's gorgeous I love it to be there, I guess Celeste too, and a ..... keep some space in the genealogy and bloodline of Celeste :giggle: .

• 2 weeks later...

Celeste is now on her way to The Netherlands to stay with Mar. She enjoyed her trip to England but is really looking forward to following up on her ancestry research.

You can follow Celeste's progress here

You did a great job with her Jo, not only the visitings but also the familytree, she must have had wonderful days at your place and all the familymembers she had meet. And I'm so looking forward that Celeste is landing safe and sound here in the Netherlands.

I can't wait to see your pictures, Mar! And I'm trying to estimate when she will be here...we're planning a trip to the mountains in August, sure hope she's here to go with us. Any idea, Sara, on an approximate date?

oh wow I have no idea.... she has yet to arrive with Mar then she can stay up to two weeks there and then she has travel time to Jessi plus time there then more travel time to you.... I don't know if she will make it there in August. it depends on when she leaves and how long she stays.

I just had a great time getting caught up on Celestes's blog. Great job, Jo! It looks as though Celeste had a great visit. I look forward to seeing the Netherlands through Celeste's eyes.

Now that I'm home for the summer (I think) I'd better get ready making sure that Celeste has a place to stay!

:cry:

Yeeeh, Celeste is arrived in the Netherlands safe and sound but wanted directly to bed to get a good night sleep. She was late here and had a very hot trip and was still a little seasick, so after a little drink she said :) and jumped into bed.

You get a big hug back Jo. Geeeh, Celeste told me she didn't like Soccer, lucky me, me neither. But guess what she felt in love with 'Beesie' and wanted to see the World Championship Football tonight. See her blog.