A traveling doll.

SMarieCarlson

Yesterday we have had a very bad weather here so I had give Celeste a laptop and have learned her everything she had to know about blogger and familyresearch. She couldn't stop, I had to took her late at night off the computer :) she really become a computer nerd. Today was a wonderful day and we have made a trip here and around our village. So check Celeste's blog and click on today's photo to see the photoalbum she made about it.

Jo I must give you a big hug and also a big hug to Sara and Jacob.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jo did notice that the link to Celeste's album didn't work, I had made a new external link, and for so far I could check it it works now.

When you also have problems please let me know.

~~~~~

Sara could you check the link options in the settings for the blog, because I also notice that other photo's with a link didn't work, probably it's blocked.

Thanks Janet I hope that the links works at Jo's place too.

Well we went outdoors today Celeste had found some things she wanted to visit. See her blog and photoalbum

zuilensm.jpg

LOL, well Celeste keeps me from the street, so one visitor at the time, but when you are in the neighbourhood we always have a guestroom available.

Anyhow today Celeste has keeps me going again ;) , she knows exactly what she wants. What a day, visit her blog and photo-album. I'm going with my legs up.

P.S. Thanks you all for the compliments about the photo's. Some people might think I'm crasy, today I saw at the background of a photo there was a whole group of people laughing and pointing their finger to me while I was laying on the street to make a photo :D . It was just in the center of a big city :happydance: .

LOL I won't laugh at you, Mar, I may be doing the same thing soon enough.

Thanks for putting such effort into your pictures; and thanks for taking Celeste (and us) on such a wonderful tour of the Netherlands!

:happydance:

Here we are again, a new post is up. Celeste and I had worked this weekend to finished a part of her family tree and photo's we have found of her lost family members. We both have squared eyes of it, because she also wanted a website of it and a special photoalbum :thumb: .

Anyhow the post with link to the site with tree and photo album, which is also on the familytree site, can be found on her blog. Enjoy.

:thumb: When I woke up this morning Celeste was already gone, she took my car :o and I just have seen on her blog where she was hanging out today. Probably you get a little jalouse. Enjoy.

Yes, I was a little jealous! :thumb:

I wish that I had a store like that around here - well, maybe it's better for my bank account that I don't.

Thanks again for the pictures, Mar.

:o

LOL, that store is about a hour cardrive of my place :thumb: when I'm lucky and there is no traffic jam, which mostly is. So it's good for my bank account too. Thanks for looking and your comments Janet.

O, Celeste will help you out when she is at your place she really is a computer nerd :thumb: . At this moment she is from home to the mailbox but I just saw that she wrote something on her blog.

She had to go to beyondbaffeld, but I try to reach her over four days but I got no answer. Perhaps she is on vacation. I also haven't a answer of Sara what to do now.

But due the travel time, and the experience that thursday is the best day, fastest connection for posting packages overseas, I prefere to send her out tomorrow.

So I do hope that I know it before the postoffice closed.

LOL, I thought you would Sherry. Anyway Celeste just shipped in and is settled in her cabin. I'm so glad that she took the advice of the booking office. Depending the weather they told me that the trip should take 6-9 days. Let's hope she makes a safe trip. I'm off to wave her goodbey.