Dioramas in 1/16th scale.

JohnReid

I have finally reached the point with this diorama where adding even one more thing to it would probably be a mistake. Ya gotta know when enough is enough.Not that I don't have anything more that I could add but if I did it would just look cluttered.I have some left over figures,engines,lots of junk yard stuff,even a Wright brothers 1/16th scale engine.I am not planning anymore 1/16th stuff right now but of course that could always change down the road,so I will store it all for now.

Next up will be the G scale "Once Upon a Time In The West"RR piece to finish,then the peregrine falcon sculpture to finish as well and then I will begin "Wild Bills " 1/10th scale old west stage coach.

"Man plans, God laughs"

I almost had a heart attack! i saw the old truck and thought how cute, and then I scrolled down the page to see what looked like the skeleton of the old truck!

The rusty remains look so realistic! How fun it must be to create these dioramas! Great work!