Updated pictures of Garfield

IAK

:angry: I have just changed my Avatar because now my house is starting to look like something. Just finished roofing the porch. Been working on the inside also. It is easier for me to decorate some portions of the house as I build. Some of the spaces are very small. Especially in the front of the house. Added some new pictures to my gallery also. I know I have furniture in a incomplete house. I just get so excited everytime I get a new piece and just have to see how it looks. :(

Wow, Irene, it's coming together beautifully. I love yout colors and papers, especially the bays and the kitchen! How cool is that!? I had to comment on the picture of the bedroom off of the bathroom, that's quite a displacement of floor levels! What a fun house to build, bash & problem-solve. It will be magnificent when done!

Your Garfield is coming along wonderfully, the rooms are beautiful. I have a Garfield also and I understand about the small spaces that you are dealing with. The only thing I can say is take it slow and it will be fine. I hope to see more soon and I'll get pics of my Garfield up as soon as I can.

Keep up the good work.

Annette :angry:

I have a Garfield also and I understand about the small spaces that you are dealing with. The only thing I can say is take it slow and it will be fine. I hope to see more soon and I'll get pics of my Garfield up as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your kind words...Blushing :angry: Annette, yes I am taking it slow. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.

<_< Thank you Sharon. I actually used a lot of "stuff" I had left over from my "real" house. Paint and some wallpaper that had a small pattern.

Hello Irene, my name is Angie and I just posted my Garfield pictures in the gallery because I saw that we both have similar paint schemes. What a coincidence. Does yours have the burgendy doors? I got my paint scheme from my current home except that my home's color is lighter. I have the cranberry doors and shutters so I did the same for my DH. Just thought I'd share. Your DH is lovely.

Angie

Does yours have the burgendy doors? I got my paint scheme from my current home except that my home's color is lighter. I have the cranberry doors and shutters so I did the same for my DH. Angie

Hi Angie

:D That is so funny! Our Garfields look very similar. Actually my front door and kitchen door are more of a barn red. The same color as the front door of my home. I used the same paint. My real house is beige with Black Shutters and that red color front door. The paint I used for the dh is more of a taupe color. Your house looks great. Isn't this great fun. I don't know what I will do when I'm finished building this house. I guess I will have to find another to build. Maybe a smaller one next time. :lol:

Irene, your Garfield is looking gorgeous! I love your colors and decorating style!

:) Margareta, Thank you so much for the kind words. I guess I am following the same decorating style as my own house. Maybe next time I will get more daring :D

Looking tres kewel, I was thinking of siding, but can't find the profile I like, so I might stucco, I'll see if I can get Marg to teach me the technique, her's always looks great.