This weeks attempt.

glen

This weeks attempt.

Been a bit slack this week. Haven’t even been able to get near here to post.

This is all I’ve managed and it’s not finished.

I’ve made one test rack for it but need to make 4 more and three trays. And yes it will have a working interior light that turns off. No it doesn’t actually work; I don’t care what the missus wants.

Not I’m not leaving the wall paper looking horrible like that. I’ve got all the trims to still fit.

Cheers

Glen

post-265-1148470349_thumb.jpg

post-265-1148470379_thumb.jpg

post-265-1148470442_thumb.jpg

Glen -

Your skills and attention to detail never fail to amaze me. Your little girl is going to have a one-of-a-kind dollhouse complete with all the bells and whistles.

Just one question: How will you know (for sure) if the lightbulb really does go off when the refrigerator door is closed?

-Susanne

Funny Susanne!!!

Glen, it is absolutely incredible! And it gives me an idea to do similar to my Garfield. The 1st floor is open except for the one room in the back, which is the kitchen. Right now its crowded with kitchen counters, stove, hutch etc. Plus the table and chairs. If I cut a section like a window in that room I can make a "pass though"/breakfast bar type thing and open up the rooms to each other. Since I already wired for lights I can't cut the whole wall. The area was giving me trouble.

I re-arranged the kitchen and "dining room" so many times I hated it everytime. Now this will make the open living room/breakfast bar area and table dining room be so much more family casual than fancy dining room...

Thanks for posting your pics and giving me inspiration!!!

Just one question: How will you know (for sure) if the lightbulb really does go off when the refrigerator door is closed?

-Susanne

Easy,

I'm going to make a real live miniature cat and teach it to meow in the dark, lock it in the fridge and listen.

Couldn't be easier.

Glen

Easy,

I'm going to make a real live miniature cat and teach it to meow in the dark, lock it in the fridge and listen.

Couldn't be easier.

Glen

Great answer. You'll also make an absolute fortune in the miniature collector world with these mini cats!

-Susanne

You know if you could do it, you would make a fortune. Imagine miniature animals, real ones, a giraffe you could keep in the house, standing 18 inches to 2 feet at the head, tiny elephants, a hippopotopotato that could swim the the tub while the kids have a bath.

Easy,

Couldn't be easier.

Glen

heheheheeheehe<gasp, choke> heheheheheheheheehe <snort, snarkle> heheheheheheheee Ya know, I think David may have already tried this. I've seen his "dead cat" minis and this could explain them.

Deb

Need some suggestions. Still haven’t finished painting it yet so it's a bit rough in places but

Can anyone think of where I might get a couple of small strays for the bottom shelves? I want two in the top side by side with a gap in between for a wine bottle and one big one in the freezer.

Only thing I can think of is MacDonald’s sauce containers. Being white would be a bonus.

I've looked at all the packaging I can find in the house. Don't want to have to make them too. That would be silly. You’d think I could find something vac formed in a suitable container.

Cheers

Glen

post-265-1148550408_thumb.jpg

Can anyone think of where I might get a couple of small strays for the bottom shelves?

Cheers

Glen

Strays? I thought you were going to create your own mini cats. Are you planning on zapping some poor stray cats with a shrinking laser beam?

Meow

-Susanne

TRAYS!!! trays trays trays trays

I want some plastic trays!!!

Geees you got to be so carefull what you say around here.

PS does David realy make "dead cat" minis

Strays? I thought you were going to create your own mini cats. Are you planning on zapping some poor stray cats with a shrinking laser beam?
heheheheeheheehee I was thinking the exact same thing and wondering if Glen was going to show up at Holly's house to round up some of her feral cats for the job.

TRAYS!!! trays trays trays trays

I want some plastic trays!!!

Geees you got to be so carefull what you say around here.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Well, actually, rounding up strays made sense too in light of the topic of conversation, but if it's trays you want, it's trays you get. How 'bout the smaller ones that jelly comes in in restaurants? They're not quite as deep as McD's sauce trays, but that would depend on how deep you want your strays, er, I mean trays to be.

PS does David realy make "dead cat" minis

<cackle> Yeah, he does. Check out his webshots album and you'll see them. Just remember that child psychologists tend to frown on putting a dead cat in the baby daughter's toy fridge.

Deb

Now look who the cats dragged in.

All I asked for was a suitable plastic container and what do I get???

Dead cats!!!

Where's a moderator when you need one??

I need a drink.

Beer's in the fridge. It's on the second shelf, behind the calico.

LOL, you are making me want one and I don't even drink beer. For some reason, one of my roomboxes has a can of beer in it's refridgerator! :blink:

Beer's in the fridge. It's on the second shelf, behind the calico.

Deb

Would that be the dead calico, or the one that's been trained to sit in the fridge to see if the fridge light really goes off when the door closes?

Oh boy, Glen, you set yourself up for this one!

-Susanne

headbanger1.gif

Glen -

That's okay, you don't have to thank us. That's what this site is all about. We support each other. Aren't you glad that you have us here to cheer you on every step of the way? We also throw in supportive and helpful comments just to keep you on your toes. We realize that you strive strongly for perfection, and we love to make sure that you've thought of everything so that you won't be disappointed.

:blink:

-Susanne