My first resident for my future haunted Beacon Hill

ilovecats

I found this cool skeleton on ebay today, he will be the first official resident to welcome the new folk (fellow ghouls) to the haunted beacon hill. He will reside on the front porch!

I also found this cool casket earlier this week. It's a jewelry box, the dimensions seem close enough to use in my haunted house. We'll see after it arrives! Hopefully it will work!

Love the coffin! Hope it's the right scale for you. And Skelle should be a lot of fun to work with :unsure: Any ideas where he'll go in your haunted house or what character he'll be? .. Skeleton in the Closet maybe? hehehe. You sure have been finding some great stuff on ebay lately! Your haunted house is gonna look cool!

-David

Now Marg, I hope that skeleton was not alive waiting for you to build his house and he dies in that chair waiting for it to be built :unsure:

The Coffin & Mr Bones Look wonderful too!! I can't wait to see your Beacon Hill!! Your Cantebury is looking smashing!

I must say that's a cute skeleton. If you had 2 you could give him a collar,black tie and cuffs and give her wisps of white gauze as a wedding dress and veil. Then they could go dancing. ;)

oooo what a cute idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Marg, I hope that skeleton was not alive waiting for you to build his house and he dies in that chair waiting for it to be built :unsure:

The Coffin & Mr Bones Look wonderful too!! I can't wait to see your Beacon Hill!! Your Cantebury is looking smashing!

:lol: :lol: I am VERY tempted to start building the BH after i finish the Cantebury!!!!! I probably will because i am getting sooo excited about it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do want to build the Tennyson as well for my witch house....it will be between those two houses! I'll decide soon because i hope to finish the Cantebury over Memorial weekend. :(