Having a problem

Wolfie

HELP! I have been running around like a wild woman for months and months now...... Getting up around 3 most mornings, working on dolls in the dead of night, pouring more dolls, cleaning more dolls, china painting more dolls, making meals, taking care of Doug, the dog, the cats, my neighbor and finding little time for me! I have many many doll orders and am frantically trying to complete them! I refuse to schedule my day with a daytimer.....................too many problems with that, just getting into a project and putting it down to run to somethings else because of the daytimer and clock. Any suggestions? Before I have a heart attack and leave this old world, I feel I need some new organizational skills.

Wow, a "Wolfie"day sounds good to me. Take a deep breath,relax...what's that

phrase-Let Go, Let God-........prioritise(sp?) Take care of you first! Things generally fall into place the way they are supposed to.You will give "birth" to your dolls when you are supposed to...all in good time.Take care of you first.That is an order! :(:banana::wave:

Last winter was the first winter I did not work. After 6 months I realized I was accomplishing very little because I was wandering from this project to that project. I had no real schedule. So I made blocks of time during the day to accomplish certain projects. I made my self do certain things at certain times. I wanted to be flexible so I also started writing a weekly schedule down. I allowed myself to use time other than what I had originally planned. For example if I did not need all the time I had assigned each day to being in my office I assigned that block of time to another project. House work got a time and no more. I find I can fiddle around with picking up, sorting out and getting nothing important done. Maybe you could try something like that. You could plan out some Wolfie time. What ever you like to do for relaxing could be sceduled when you have some free time. Rita

Now, Wolfie, ya needs to think like yer dawg. Most important every day is ya gots to eat, play, piddle & poop. The other stuff you just fit in between naps.

Wise words! we could all learn a lot from dogs. They definitely know how to enjoy life!