Card Scene Flowered

I made a Card Scene For a dear Friend that Recently had Surgery. and She loves flowers . So i decided Why not give her a Mini Statued Garden To keep for ever. WQhen I gave it to her she Just LOVED it! It made me Happy just to see her Smile. :lol: Plz have a Look at the Pics I took of the card and let me know what you think! :lol: Card Scene

Hugsss

SabrinaO

I LOVE IT!

it did turn out great!

now where is mine?

or is it only friends who get such wonderful things and not family? hmmmmmmmmm? :lol:

Im so proud of you and all the wonderful things you have made!

nutti :lol:

Sabrina & Lynette are the ones that made me want to try this. I have drooled over there card scenes for months and months and months!

:lol:

I had never seen anything like till I looked in there albums. When you look at how creative Sabrina has gotten with these, it helps you to see how you can give a piece of your miniature self to a friend. :lol:

Thanks All! :D She Ended up setting it on top of her Fireplace Mantle . I am not sure if that is a good thing or not *snickers* seeing as there is Fire Below LOL. TRACY!!! I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! You did a AWESOME job on it!!! And Yes it is a wonderful way to express all of our Mini sides to look, love, cherish and most of all ENJOY!!

Nutti *Grins* Patience and time are good things. *grins* I gotta give alot of the credit for the card scene ideas to Nutti .. shes the 1 who introduced me to them even before a dollhouse and the first time i saw 1 of hers It just gave me tingles from head to toe. I couldn't wait to make one. :D

Hugsss

SabrinaO

P.S. I am always looking for an excuse to make one ! lol Is that bad?? *ponders on it for a minute*

Sabrina and Tracy -

I liked your card scenes so much that I'm now putting one together for my mum for Mothers' Day.

I'm still in the setting things where I want them stage, but I'll take photos when I'm done. Thanks so much - I hadn't a clue what to get her.

-Susanne

Susanne That is a Wonderful Idea ! :D Brings a new meaning what do you get for someone who has everything ! *grins* Well I am sure they don't have A card Scene :D I made one for my Mom last year Because I didn't know what to get her. cause she is one of them What do ya get them as they have most everything LOL But she loved it and has it displayed in her Glass Hutch. I can't wait to see yours!

Hugsss

SabrinaO

Aw-w-w, how lovely to sit with a cup of tea and enjoy the lovely little garden!

I finally figured out if I click on the "edit" icon under each picture I can resize them in "Paint". I go ahead & crop & enlarge until I like the results; if I get too carried away I just don't "save" anything until it's what I can live with.