Wish list

Selkie

Just a wish for ease of forum use -

Maybe I'm just lazy but it would be nice if there was a "forum home" or "the Greenleaf Miniature Community" button somewhere near the bottom of the page of posts/entries. Especially useful when there are lots of entries and you are ready to peruse the board again.

I think a lot of us use the "view new posts" feature near the top of the page, left hand side, below the Greenleaf banner. I do that, then click on the line that reads something like "mark all forums as read" (or wording to that effect).

Then when I come back later in the day, I just click on "view new posts" again, and all that will pop up are those I havent read since my last visit.

I use the 'view new posts' all the time as well. I used to go section by section, but it took too long. And I open each one I want to read in a new window, so once I read it, I just close it and move on. My DH will only use one window at a time for stuff and uses the back button all the time. Makes me crazy. I will have 20 windows open sometimes so I can play here, work and browe other stuff at the same time.

I think it would help too Deanna especially if you are using your cell Phone or Ipod to view and read the forum. I have been using my iPod Touch on the forum a lot this year cause I have not been home as much as I used to be and to have a button like that would make it easier for me too. :unsure:

...it would be nice if there was a "forum home" or "the Greenleaf Miniature Community" button somewhere near the bottom of the page of posts/entries.
Instead of or in addition to the button at the bottom of the page that says "Site Info, Feedback, and Technical Support"?(lower right corner)

Instead of or in addition to the button at the bottom of the page that says "Site Info, Feedback, and Technical Support"?(lower right corner)

I click on that too...ChitChat, General, etc. If I want to know if there is anything new, I click on forum home and then I start looking.