Why didn't the duck cross the road?

MiniMadWoman

Why didn't the duck cross the road? Because he (they) landed on the top of a car!

Can you believe this? Brian and I saw this car at Home Depot on the weekend! Crazy or what?!! LOL!!

post-267-1240250267_thumb.jpg

Is it some kind of advertisement? What is the sign on the door? I think it's cute anyway. I like to see funny things people do to their vehicle. I saw one of those flying witches that hit the tree on the front of a truck at halloween. Another car with a red nose and antlers at christmas.

i always see strange cars at home depot. 3 that stick out in my memory are an all pink volkswagon jetta, a car with a propellar on the front like a plane. i also saw a chevy astro that was completely painted with flames including matching mudflaps and a wooden bumpers cut like flames.

oh and i have another weird story. once i was driving and i spotted a house with 2 large circles on the lawn made of little tykes cosy coupes. i think i have a picture of that somewhere.

Are they affixed to the car? Or just sitting on the car? That's odd. Cute, but odd.

Yes, they're affixed to the car with little pebbles all around them simulating water. I'm sure it's advertising but the sign on the door and the ducks didn't quite work together . . . at least in my humble estimation! LOL!!

Um, Teresa, we can't read the sign on the car door... What does it say?

Ummm . . . I can't remember! I'll ask Brian, maybe he does . . .