Tennyson third floor / attic

uppitycats

Do any of you have pictures of a finished Tennyson showing close-ups of the third floor/attic space? I'm doing a Tenny rehab, and am trying to figure out if I'm missing a wall up there...

There's no reason of course that I can't put one IN, and I may..but was just trying to figure out what it was supposed to look like originally! :lol:

Thanks, both of you!

I think I'm going to do a wall, too. Otherwise that's a lot of space up there, and trying to tie it together into one large room is a challenge. I think I'm going to cut a hole in the floor, too, and run a staircase up there as well. Thanks for your quick responses! :thumb:

I've looked on my box. The attic has a column. It's placed where the 2 roofs butt up at their lowest point, and quite close to the open back end of the house.

I hope you get the idea, :thumb: .

I've looked on my box. The attic has a column. It's placed where the 2 roofs butt up at their lowest point, and quite close to the open back end of the house.

I hope you get the idea, :) .

Yes, thanks. I have that column...wasn't exactly sure that it was "original" to the kit or something the previous owner had made, but after a bit of research, found it in several other attics, so I guess it is supposed to be there! Thanks! :thumb: