144th Scale Beacon hill

but wow it went for a lot of money!

Yes, but consider the amount of work that went into it (a beautiful job, BTW). It's landscaped, decorated AND furnished. Considering some of the price$ 1:12 scale finished houses sometimes fetch on ebay, I'm not surprised.

Imagine THAT in your Beacon Hill!

Wow! Just looking at that much detail on something so small makes my eyes cross! I can't imagine the effort that went into it.

Deb

Wow! Its beautiful. I'm feeling a little intimidated as I've just ordered the 1:144 Beacon Hill Kit to build.

Wendy, you didn't enjoy putting together a 1:144 .... but, there is a market for completed 1:144 dollhouses on ebay.

Susanne

I took like a 2 month break from minis & Ebay while I was taking final exams and studying- then I go on Ebay and see that amazingly wicked Beacon Hill- goodness, I was tempted, but my parents would kill me if I spent that kind of money. I love those 1/144 homes! I just bought the 1/144 Garfield from the 50% off sale and I've never dealt w/ that scale before, so I'm extremely anxious.

-Lauren

Has anyone heard from Microjivvy?? I have been worried about her because she has not posted on several forums I belong to. Anyone knows how she is doing??

I've been wondering about her too. I miss her. :D

Deb

Has anyone tried emailing her?
I have emailed her from two different email addys. I am sending her a card then. I have been saying I was gonna do it forever so I am sitting here RIGHT now putting a stamp on the envelop. I hope all is well with her :D

She is a real sweetie. I am on 4 digest (forums) that I know she belongs to and there has been no postings there either. Maybe she has a new creation to reveal soon.