Peanut Butter Nirvana

heidiiiii

My absolute favorite pb sandwhich is Jiff peanut butter with homemade raspberry jam on whole wheat bread. When I was a kid I always put corn chips in the sandwhich to give it a salty crunch :roflmao:

I also like pb on graham crackers or pb&j on saltine crackers. My favorite way to eat peanut butter though is on chocolate brownies with peanut butter frosting.

Oh, my family is full of peanut butter and banana fans. I'm not one of them, but everyone else loves them. My nephew used to be particular in how you made his when he was a wee little. You had to put peanut butter on both slices of bread and have them facing up and then slice the banana into circles and place the circles on each slice of peanut butter slathered bread. Then you take both slices in your hands and smash them together. The little tike used to watch you make them to make sure you were doing it right. Everyone else just slices the banana vertically in half. Children are strange and picky when they're toddlers.

If you have never had an Elvis, one day you should try it.

It consists of two slices of bread, peanut butter, sliced banana, cooked bacon, and honey. Put a little bit of margarine on the outsides of the bread. Grill in a frypan like a grilled cheese sandwich.

It is so fattening and bad for you...but it is a must to try at least once in your life.

If I eat PB at all (very rarely) it has to be reduced fat Jif, creamy. i like the crunch of the extra crunchy, but the flavor of the creamy tastes better to me, plus i can just get a thin layer better and easier without having the peanuts clump it up. don't like my PB sammich's too thick. And it has to be with jam. low sugar apricot. Occassionally i like toast with PB.

The way i used to eat it when i was younger:

I'd take pancake syrup and peanut butter and mix it in a bowl then drip pieces of bread in it.

I also used to make a PB sandwich with honey instead of jam.

I used to eat pb and banana sammiches

If you have never had an Elvis, one day you should try it.

It consists of two slices of bread, peanut butter, sliced banana, cooked bacon, and honey. Put a little bit of margarine on the outsides of the bread. Grill in a frypan like a grilled cheese sandwich.

It is so fattening and bad for you...but it is a must to try at least once in your life.

No wonder Elvis is dead! My arteries all clogged up just reading this; except I thought he used Spam, not bacon; live & learn (or NOT!).

I like the occasional Spam but I do not think I would eat it with PB.

I know it is not a sandwich but I love to bake old fashioned pb cookies. With the fork imprint in the top.