I got another Bayberry

firemansgirl

I went there today to pick up stuff for my Bayberry refurb because they are having a 40% off sale. I got a few thing but they did't have much. I and turned around and saw it on an end cap in another section with the christmas trees it had a sign that said Bayberry cottage Dura-craft $40.00 reg $129. I about fell on the floor. I had to buy it. The box looks like it has been sitting in the warehouse forever it is very dusty but sealed.I want so badly to open it but I know if I do I'll be up all night. As of now I have 4 dh

I knew you all would understand and share my excitement. When I told my husband about it he just looked at me with a blank look on his face. I knew he didn't get it. Although he did ask if I was still going to finish the refurb Bayberry and I said I'm not sure. If I had a whole lot of space and money I would in a heart beat. My mom wants me to take it to her house she dosen't want me to get rid of it so maybe I will finish it slowly.

Denise

Congratulations, Denise. I wish we had AC Moore, too. Of course, right after I discovered AC Moore DH bought some of their stock, which prmptly plummeted (this was a year before all the recent economic doodoo hit the fan), so I have quit looking for one to oopen in our area. In fact, I can no longer find where the one was we went to in Pensacola/ Gulf Breeze.

• 5 weeks later...

are you in north jersey? because i saw a bayberry cottage in a box that looks like its a million years old at acmoore too they also had 2 put together on tables in the middle of the aisle and another house that i didnt know off the top of my head-duracraft but larger and yellow if thats any indication to what color it would have been on its box.

• 6 months later...