Happy Halloween!!!

angliris

I already did. I built the Witches' Warehouse. It's a three story shop where all of the witches go to buy supplies. If you want to see it, it's on my blog under "Labels"-"Witches' Warehouse". Just poke "My blog changes daily" below.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all of the Greenleaf Forum Family!

Happy Halloween! :nana:

A stone cottage deep in the woods with a little old woman living there. The town folks are afraid of her believing she practices witchcraft and casts spells. When in fact she is just a sweet little old lady who longs for visitors. :groucho:

Wow Corwin, an miraculously disappearing dollhouse? I like that! Maybe I can learn the secret, so all the mini in my dh closet are invisible when some non-mini snooping visitor opens the door! LOL My house would just be a simple little home decorated for the holiday with orange lights and pumpkins, and a girl and boy figurine dressed up in real-like costumes, with little masks on, and maybe a few bags of candy, half dump, spread around like the real kids do when they are sorting the loot. I think I'd like just an every Holloween representation of what alot of folks do on this night. I'm not into real wierd of spooky stuff.

I thought you were joking about not knowing where the house went Corwin, sorry! Your Garf is very exciting! I can't wait to see a picture of the whole house. If you can fit it all in one shot that is! It sounds like it's super huge!!

Nope the aster vanished, I know where it was but, my sister cleaned the basement, and swears she didn't toss it. :nana: as for the garf, i will take an over view shot when i add the Arthur to it., I have to make it so it can slip out so I can get behind, to access wires and I want to have a semi long term storage set of shelves back there. :groucho:

• 2 weeks later...