Chicago Mini-Show

MiniMadWoman

Well, the Chicago mini-show is coming up at the end of the month/early April and I'm chomping at the bit! :D Is anyone else going and would like to meet up for lunch on Saturday, April 1st? :D No this is not an April Fool's Day joke! :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://independentminiassoc.homestead.com/chgolinks2006.html

on this site you will find the list for 2 other miniature shows taking place the same weekend!

why didnt I know about this earlier?

and I just realised that not only are the Thorne rooms in Chicago but so is Coleen Moore's Fairy Castle!

How is a miniaturist who has been so isolated from anything miniature to cope with such an abundant of eye candy! I shall be intoxicated all during my stay!

:D:D I wont be there long enough to see all I want to see :p:p

nutti :D

http://independentminiassoc.homestead.com/chgolinks2006.html

on this site you will find the list for 2 other miniature shows taking place the same weekend!

why didnt I know about this earlier?

and I just realised that not only are the Thorne rooms in Chicago but so is Coleen Moore's Fairy Castle!

How is a miniaturist who has been so isolated from anything miniature to cope with such an abundant of eye candy! I shall be intoxicated all during my stay!

:p:p I wont be there long enough to see all I want to see :p:p

Just take lots of pics so the things you do get to see, you can live over. (and please share)

Here's hoping all of you enjoy every minute you're there.

Peggi

well our packing has begun for our trip and than DH says the meanest thing he could say

"its snowing in Chicago!" :)

wasnt that just horrible of him :angry: ....all that I have gone through to be able to go and he wants to let the WEATHER stop me :D ....you would think after 22 yrs of togetherness he should know me just a tad better than that!!! :D

I shall not be deterred by a little snow!

Im from Missouri...whats a little snow?

nutti ;)

I'll be attending the show. Plus a workshop on Friday. The mini mouse house. I'm really looking forward to it.

I would have loved to have signed up for that workshop!! That was my favourite choice. Unfortunately, Chicago is more than a little jaunt away for me.

Have fun, and let me know how you enjoy this workshop. And, please pictures!!!

Susanne

well our packing has begun for our trip and than DH says the meanest thing he could say

"its snowing in Chicago!" :)

wasnt that just horrible of him :angry: ....all that I have gone through to be able to go and he wants to let the WEATHER stop me :D ....you would think after 22 yrs of togetherness he should know me just a tad better than that!!! :D

I shall not be deterred by a little snow!

Im from Missouri...whats a little snow?

nutti ;)

According to my weather map, it ain't snowing, and it ain't gonna snow. Rain though.

whew! he is sooo bad! :angry:

He is looking forward to our trip as much as I am so I know he was givin me some line.

2 days ago he tried to tell me they were gonna revoke his vacation.

MEN! cant live with em and ya cant kill em! :)

although I do have this loverly cast iron skillet with his name on it! :D

nutti ;)

Well, I'm sick as a dog right now, but I'm hoping I'll be well enough to go next weekend. Tracy said it took three weeks (and counting) for her to get better, so cross your fingers and toes for me!! I so want to go and shop and have lunch with everyone!! I promise not to pass on germs!! :D

For all of you going, have a good time and think about all of poor souls who can't (but would really like to) be there with you.

Teresa--have a good cup of tea and a bowl of chicken soup--maybe that will help you feel better.

Pollen is already here in Ga and everyone's sinus is already acting up.

Hey teresa! go to the doctor!

I had the same crud and I made myself go...I knew if I waited for it to run its course I would not be able to have fun at the show or have my surgery on the 5th.

that stuff wants to linger forever!

the antibiotics helped alot!