Chicago Mini-Show

MiniMadWoman

Well, I'm sick as a dog right now,

Poor Teresa! You've had a really rough winter. Spring is just around the corner so hang in there. <going to the kitchen and taking down a cup> <pouring in a shot of boiling water, a shot of whiskey, a teaspoon of honey and a dash of lemon juice> Here you go. Drink this down as hot as you can stand it, preferably while you're in bed and can just lay down and pull the blankets up when it's done. Seriously, that hot toddy recipe will make you feel a whole lot better. Trust me, it works.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick. We've really missed you around here.

MEN! cant live with em and ya cant kill em! :D

although I do have this loverly cast iron skillet with his name on it! :lol:

heheeheehee Ya might not be able to kill 'em (legally anyway) but an imprint of that #8 cast iron on his forehead will give him a whole new outlook on things. Well, when he wakes up that is. <cackle>

Bah! Jimmy can probably teach you how to re-wire something to electrocute him....

Is he still working on that keyboard? Lemme know when you go public with that thing, okay? :D :lol: :lol: It'll give a whole new meaning to "press any key". <cackle>

Deb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pollen is already here in Ga and everyone's sinus is already acting up.

Here, too. By mid-April I'm hoping it has calmed down enough to give my babycar a bath and bring back her pretty dark green color, right now she's dusted with yellow!

BTW, Nutti & Linda, never hit your hubby with a skillet, it leaves a bad impression on his mind...

I have a question about show workshops. Tom Bishop says that you don't need to bring anything to the workshops unless you have some tools that you are just can't live without. But, I've heard others say that you should bring a toolkit. What do you guys think? And what is in a toolkit if I need to pack one?

Thanks everyone! Tracy told me on Monday to get to the doc, but I must say I thought I'd let it run it's course. Okay, so now I'll take everyone's advice and call the doc tomorrow . . .

It's been crazy around here . . . sick, sick and more sick, trip to Canada, Dear Jane letter from ex-friend, Brian's brother visiting from Canada, my "Teddy" dog passing away, niece visiting last week and new puppy Chloei . . . and more sick, sick, sick! I'm about worn through and it's only March!! I guess I shouldn't have chanted from the roof tops on New Year's Eve that this was going to be MY year!! I'm now in a position to share the year if things will start getting better! :D

I am determined to make it to the Chicago show! Thinking positive thoughts!! :D

I'm about worn through and it's only March!!

Poor sweetie! It really has been a horribly rough winter for you. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts that the spring will be much better and the rest of the year will be only the good things.

Deb

BTW, Nutti & Linda, never hit your hubby with a skillet, it leaves a bad impression on his mind...

Nah. What works best with Jimmy is to ban him from his favorite foods. He gets banned from meatloaf for 6 months, etc.

Well I am so excited and can't wait for next week! I will be meeting up with some of my friends that I see there every year and some new ones too. I talked to Rik last week and he was telling me how hard this years class is gonna be. I am glad I am staying over one night.

I went to the doctor today and sure enough, I've got the crud!! She put me on antibiotics and it should be cleared up in about five days! Wish I'd gone sooner . . . famous last words!! ;)

Okay, so who is going to the Chicago show and would like to meet for lunch on Saturday? <_<

Joes Crab shack sounds good if everyone else wants to meet there on Sat. Let me know the time and stuff. I will come on Saturday just so I can meet up with everyone!

Now when I called you Teresa, I made you promise to go to the doctor the NEXT day. tsk tsk tsk...... I am glad you did go and are on antibiotics now. My hubby still has not gone to the doctor <_<

And for those of us who can't make it to Chicago, ya'll are going to take lots of pictures to bring back and show us, right? We wanna see at least one group picture of everyone at the table at lunch!

Deb

Tracy, please give everyone a hug from holly
And for those of us who can't make it to Chicago, ya'll are going to take lots of pictures to bring back and show us, right? We wanna see at least one group picture of everyone at the table at lunch!

Deb

Ditto for Peggi

You're taking Rik Pearce's workshop?
No, Susanne, I'm not taking any classes this year. Finances wouldn't allow for it unfortunately. I am going to the show though, I've got a bit of money burning a hole in my pocket!! ;)

Joes Crab shack sounds good if everyone else wants to meet there on Sat. Let me know the time and stuff. I will come on Saturday just so I can meet up with everyone!

Now when I called you Teresa, I made you promise to go to the doctor the NEXT day. tsk tsk tsk...... I am glad you did go and are on antibiotics now. My hubby still has not gone to the doctor

Joes Crab Shack sounds good to me too! How about we meet at about 12:00? Tracy, maybe you could provide directions? I know it's just a couple blocks from the hotel, but other than that I'm lost! ;)

I know Tracy, I'm a bad girl! I thought maybe I was just exhausted from having Chelsei here for the week and getting the new puppy, et cetera, et cetera, but apparently I was wrong!

nutti and Dean will be there and he says we do not have to leave till after I have lunch with you!

Nutti, can't wait to see you! Be sure to bring Dean along with you! The more the merrier!! :)

well my bags are packed

Im ready to go

going to see the Mini show

oh baby... Im good to go!

weve packed the van

were on our way

the trip will take all dern day

oh baby....lets not delay!

well Im meeting Tracy there

Linda too...I declare!

Teresa on Saturday

oh baby I gotta gooooooo!

ok my attempt at song writing...sing to tune of Im leaving on a jet plane.

hahahahaha

I will miss you all. see ya sunday! big hugggzzz

nutti ;)

Linda, they have other choices like burgers, steak and chicken!

Nutti, your song writing skills are stupendous . . . but, um, keep your day job! ;)

I just got home from Day 1 of the class and we are having a Ball!! It feels so natural for us all to be together. It feels like we have known each other forever. Before I left tonight we took a group picture with our Greenleaf aprons still on. Linda, Lynette, Dean & Jimmy

All asked me to tell everyone Hello!! Tomorrow I will stay overnight there so won't be online till Thursday night again. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

Lighthouse Class

I just got home from Day 1 of the class and we are having a Ball!! It feels so natural for us all to be together. It feels like we have known each other forever. Before I left tonight we took a group picture with our Greenleaf aprons still on. Linda, Lynette, Dean & Jimmie

<waving> Ya'll look like you're having so much fun!! Hugs to everyone there. I can't wait till you all get back to hear the reports. :)

Deb

I just got home from Day 1 of the class and we are having a Ball!! It feels so natural for us all to be together. It feels like we have known each other forever. Before I left tonight we took a group picture with our Greenleaf aprons still on. Linda, Lynette, Dean & Jimmie

All asked me to tell everyone Hello!! Tomorrow I will stay overnight there so won't be online till Thursday night again. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

Lighthouse Class

Hey those are some sharp looking aprons you guys are wearing! I hope you folks are having fun!

Dean