Yeehaw!

jing-jing

Ok...obviously you guys have all figured this out but I finally uploaded an avatar (of my daughter, Hailey) all by myself! (My hubby is the computer geek in our family so I have a tendency to shrink from all things technical.) Sorry...gotta celebrate any place you can, right?

~Jenny

Ok...obviously you guys have all figured this out but I finally uploaded an avatar (of my daughter, Hailey) all by myself! (My hubby is the computer geek in our family so I have a tendency to shrink from all things technical.) Sorry...gotta celebrate any place you can, right?

~Jenny

I have yet to figure it out myself.

Jenny she is just a doll baby is that a pagent dress I see?

SuzyQ

I have yet to figure it out myself.

Jenny she is just a doll baby is that a pagent dress I see?

SuzyQ

Thanks! Actually it's a barbie fairytopia princess (or something like that) costume. My husband calls her his little princess so for Fathers Day I dressed her as one for his card. She loves to dress up. :)

Hailey is adorable. How old is she?

Oh and congratulations on figuring out the avatar thingy.

Peggi

Thanks! She's 17 months but she thinks she's 20. Right now she's sneakily building a stack of toys to help her escape her playpen. She's the Steve McQueen of the baby set.

Right now she's sneakily building a stack of toys to help her escape her playpen. She's the Steve McQueen of the baby set.

She is what you call a Cutie Patootie! I would think she is more of a "Mini Macgyver" (bad spelling, bad, bad, bad)

Jenny, Little Miss Hailey is so beautiful in her fairy princess outfit. I'll bet she has both her daddy & mommy tightly wound 'round her mini fingers :D

Oh yeah. Actually yesterday she was looking up at my dollhouse...totally engrossed. Then she said "Wooooow. My favorite!" I think I have a future dollhouser in the making. :) Guess I'll have to share when she gets a little older.

I was going to put an older picture of my youngest son and one of his sisters as an avitar today, since I am having some difficulty downloading pics at this time. I did put a pic of him in my gallery.

Melissa

Very cute!!