Soooo mad at myself!!!!!!!!

sunshines_minis

Ok, I have torn the house apart, I cannot find my houseworks 3 in 1 plan book. I have a folder that I keep that kind of stuff in and I can't find it anywhere in there!!!! I have been looking for almost a week now. It is almost like it sprouted legs!!!! They worst part is I can't afford to buy a new one right now

Makes me soooooo mad!!!

Anyone live near central Missouri that has one I can barrow?

Yah lately I have the same thing I am missing a few windows two doors and some trim Probably;y some other stuff as well. I Know wher I put it. Those Borrowers are building a Capital city! But I can't help you sorry.

It's more than likely just missplaced. On the bright side, think of all the cleaning you're getting done, whilst you rummage through every spot you can think of that is may have been put. This happens to me alot too. I generally find everything but what I'm looking for, before I come across, what's missing. Don't be too hard on yourself, it will turn up, when you least expect it. With me things turn up, after I've given up the search. Good Luck!

If it is in the house, you will find it. Try to forget about it right now and you will either remember or you will stumble upon it.

Happens alot with us miniaturists...X-acto knives love to run away on tropical vacations in my house.

I can't find the remote for the satellite dish in the living room.

Does the book you're looking for have Victorian, Colonial and Georgian plans?

Yes it does. I finally got my husband to agree to change the victorion plans from 1in to 1/2 for me an now I can't find the darn thing!!! I build the architects choice last year from scratch and I love the size of the half inch. I have a hard time getting him to do it and the measurments are just to small for me to calculate myself.

Yes it does. I finally got my husband to agree to change the victorion plans from 1in to 1/2 for me an now I can't find the darn thing!!! I build the architects choice last year from scratch and I love the size of the half inch. I have a hard time getting him to do it and the measurments are just to small for me to calculate myself.

I don't have this plan book, so I can't help there...But when you do find it, it's not hard to figure the measurements. I just did it with one of my plan books, and you just have to multiply by 1/2. So, 3/4 inch would be 3/4 x 1/2, which would be 3/8. 5/8 would be 5/16, etc. (Plus divide whatever whole numbers are needed)

HTH!

It isn't uncommon for missing remote controls to turn up at the local coffee shop! I've found 3 different ones this year alone, at my place of work! LOL Hubbies who "hog" the thing, put them in their shirt pocket for safe keeping, then leave them on the tables! After a couple of weeks an irate mate,(the one blamed for loosing it) will call, to see if it has possibly been spotted! I'm a hero for finding it! LOL

I don't have this plan book, so I can't help there...But when you do find it, it's not hard to figure the measurements. I just did it with one of my plan books, and you just have to multiply by 1/2. So, 3/4 inch would be 3/4 x 1/2, which would be 3/8. 5/8 would be 5/16, etc. (Plus divide whatever whole numbers are needed)

HTH!

Try dividing 1/62