RGT confusion

Ok, I was looking at the RGT kits, and am confused about what lines they actually produce. Do they make Walmer? And what is the Lilliput line? Also, what do they mean by calling a kit "Jr." ? Is it a smaller version of some other kit they make, or comes with less?

:dunno: Wendy

I love the RGT kits. I don't believe the produce Walmer, but they do have the Lilliput. I assumed that the JR. kits were just not as much detail, simple and smaller. I have their magazine and it did not give an explanation for what the jr really met.

• 5 months later...
I love the RGT kits. I don't believe the produce Walmer, but they do have the Lilliput. I assumed that the JR. kits were just not as much detail, simple and smaller. I have their magazine and it did not give an explanation for what the jr really met.

I agree!! :)

The first DH I made was a RGT house that my dh bought. It was a junior, and some things are different, but they are 1/12 scale. For instance, the windows are really different. There are two sets of frames for each window, and you put the outside with the glass in, then glue the inside set up, with the glue between them. They are actually really easy to make, and no trim to cut-they're already cut for you! The designs are simpler, and the one I did went together very quickly. It's just not real fancy, and I thought the roof and eave gingerbread was out of scale, so I left it off. But the quality is as good as their regular line and great choices for a beginner-less frustration to discourage an inexperienced newbie.