to purchase or not

I built the SF555. It took me 3 1/2 years for these reasons:

It was my first kit and I had not one clue, neither any internet support;

I was attending Nursing School full time and working part time after the first semester of Med-Surg;

and I just naturally take my time.

I wish I lived closer, I'd take it in aheartbeat; and I'll bet you'll wind up kicking yourself from now until next year for letting it get away at that steal! A gorgeous house like that is worth putting in extra thought, time & art!

I built the 557 MDF San Fran in about two months, but I worked on it for about ten hours per day. I bought it at the end of October to give to my granddaughter for Christmas.

It's an awesome house!

I was still deliberating - but then... I had a horrible nightmare that this house was haunted - it even brought my real dead dog back to life as a demon - lol - which i guess i should not laugh at - sometimes you just have to laugh - I do NOT want it in my real house. I know this sounds nuts - but anyone that is nightmare prone will know that having it here will trigger the dream again and again. So there you all have it. I guess I am crazy as a loon. But if anyone is in NC - or wants to pay for shipping I could pick it up for you. The lady hasn't had any other people interested.

I was still deliberating - but then... I had a horrible nightmare that this house was haunted - it even brought my real dead dog back to life as a demon - lol - which i guess i should not laugh at - sometimes you just have to laugh - I do NOT want it in my real house. I know this sounds nuts - but anyone that is nightmare prone will know that having it here will trigger the dream again and again. So there you all have it. I guess I am crazy as a loon. But if anyone is in NC - or wants to pay for shipping I could pick it up for you. The lady hasn't had any other people interested.

the house is telling you one of 2 things to get it an make it a haunted house or that you will regret not getting it.

how much do you think shipping will cost for NC to NJ??? if its reasonable i might have to take up your offer :unsure:

PM me with what you decided to do