For my conservatory

chattycathy66

I found these little statues on-line...I think they'll look great in the conservatory! I really need to get working on the BH, so I can finish it get decorating! Just ordered a ton of little accessories...but I know I'm gonna need a bunch more...will have to give the pocketbook a rest though,lol.

Bummer, can't get photo to upload..gotta check my gallery :p

gallery_1675_699_181305.jpg

You have a box on the righthand side of the picture in your Gallery that includes codes, and one of those is for linking pictures (called, curiously enough, "picture link"); copy the code and when you want to post it, click the image icon and paste the code in there & when you click OK it appears in your post. They look like neat jardinieres to me, perfect for a conservatory. Fill 'emwith mini aspiditras or Boston ferns or caladiums.

Thanks Holly! I have vista on my computer, and I'm having trouble using the software from my printer that I used to use to resize images...I will try your way definately :p

I ordered a book to make plants with florist tape, so I'll be practicing so I can add something to them....

Great pics everyone! I hope to get a conservatory one day! And a Beacon Hill too! And a Beaumont! LOL

I'm pooped from getting our real "garden" going! Got new orchids coming tomorrow, so have to revamp my orchid window! These are real not dollhouse orchids.....gearing up for growing food here! But also doing minis!