Help with colours please :)

pin1056

Ok I'm having second thoughts anout the Peagreen!!! :happydance:

Any help would be gratefully appreciated as i need to decide now before i paint all the trims :p

What do you all think? is it too bright? too many colours? What is wrong with it? lol

She is telling me there's something just not right :p

Please help :happydance:

Linda

Owner of a perturbed Beacon Hill :p

Linda, I really like the green color on the stucco. Take a look at the Greenleaf Lavender Skin color combination, see if you like that. I think lavender on the trim would look very pretty with that green stucco. :p Just a thought.

Hmmmmmmmm lavender would look good :p

and a lighter green hmmmmmm

Keep the idea's coming...the room its going into has my raggedy ann's (burgundy/red hair) in and my lounge is green

This is why I was going with the colour scheme......but.......i think maybe too much green?

Maybe burgundy for the main colour? what trims?

Or....cream with burgundy and green trims?

doh!!! i knew this would happen...i cant make a decision to save my life lol

Thanx so much peoples....I really appreciate your input as she is such a large house and will have a big impact on the room so the colour scheme has to be right :p

Here is the room and table she is going on...if this helps? :happydance:

Linda, you inclination to go green is a good one, but maybe not this particular flavor. It may be looking off to you because it is so intense. You might think about a softer green, more toward a sage, for the stucco, with trim colors of cream with burgundy and lavender or periwinkle blue accents.

Thanks for all the suggestions :)

She is now beige with burgundy, green and white accents....so far she seems contented lol

Will post pics laters

Thanks again :)

Linda

I like the idea of cream for house and green and lavender for trims. I also like green for the house, but no other green. Maybe maroon and white or cream for trim?

I love the trim, and all of the colors... the body is a bit sea sick looking though... I think cream may tone this down