No more Hobby Lobby 40% off coupons?

Sheila S

I was so excited to find that a Hobby Lobby store opened within 45 minutes of my home and to find that they were offering 40% off coupons each week for one item in the store. Then suddenly, the coupons changed and are now for specific items. does anyone know if they will go back to the generic 40% coupons? They were awesome! Now its just as cost effective for me to shop online when you include gasoline prices :( .

I signed up for email notifications of weekly sales & specials & can download coupons to print. The last one was for 50% off. I expect they "play" around with different discounted specials to keep cusomer attention.

Hobby Lobby used to have the 40% off for anything not already on sale coupons every other week or sometimes three weeks in between. It was only at Christmas time that they were weekly. They will probably go back to how it was after all the holiday stuff is gone. Michael's always has them every week but it's hard to find anything not already on sale there, so I rarely used them. There isn't one close to me now since I left the Chicago area. HBS still has the 25% off sale 'til 1/15. I may get the Adams but if I do I'll add a foundation because it seems too flat to me without one.

They have a 40% off anything coupon every other week. The other weeks, it is for something specific. They started this last spring. As far as the 50% off mini items, those are done till late spring or early summer (if it is like last year). They have the mini sales every 3 weeks starting in late october. Otherwise it is only twice till then.

We just got a Hobby Lobby, so all the employees I've spoken to are brand-spankin' new. One told me that dollhouses (specifically) go on sale very rarely. However, they had the Princess Anne for 129.99. Most places online have it for much more. It has been my experience at the one in Arizona...that sometimes dollhouse section items are counted as crafts when the crafts are on sale. It kind of depends on the cashier and if they think that is a craft or not. When I purchased a sheet of the plastic tin ceiling texture by Houseworks, it was counted as a craft and given 30% off. Though, this week they have a 40% off coupon. Which is great, but they don't have any dollhouses in that I would want to buy. Now all they have is a stack of Orchids, and I been there done that.

Sara

I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me, but I did just get an email from them about their website - Craftsetc.com. Craftsetc. link

It is having a 25% off everything sale, and free shipping on orders over $25. Sale ends Jan. 12.

Now I have to figure out what DH will think if I place an order at miniatures.com and craftsetc. in the same week!

Now I have to figure out what DH will think if I place an order at miniatures.com and craftsetc. in the same week!

That you are done shopping for the month???? :)

Hehe...

Hugs