New Poll on the Greenleaf Home Page

Mini Man

This was an interesting questions and apart from my MIL all my mini -ing friends are scattered around the whole world through the internet.

Thank you for another wake up question!!!

Hugs

I am unable to answer that poll because I can only choose one! I am fortunate to have the friends I have made here on the message board, I have four mini friends at work, and I belong to the club at my local shop. For me it's all three!

Then you might have to take poll three times? You lucky ducky you!!! :wub:

Hugs

I had to answer on-line also as there aren't any stores near here. Closest is Milwaukee. Even at only 2 hours it seems to far to go sometimes, especially with gas prices. I do belong to a group, but they seem to be branching off into other hobbies also. They don't always work on mini's at the meetings. I work the evening shift so most clubs of any kind are almost impossible to get to. Oh the life of the lonely miniaturist. (Throwing the back of the hand to the forehead. Woe is Me)

I am unable to answer that poll because I can only choose one! I am fortunate to have the friends I have made here on the message board, I have four mini friends at work, and I belong to the club at my local shop. For me it's all three!

Dean edited the poll, so you can choose more than one answer now. Hit it, gal! :)

Dean, I am very remote so our forum and a few lists I am on is the only mini community I have here in rural Montana. There are no shows I can get to, and no mini shops....so you guys are all I have! I will defend and uphold Greenleaf until the end! The very end!

Wolfie