Slow forum? or is it just me?

ilovecats

Ack! i'm having problems with everything i'm trying to do, like responding to messages, or viewing subforums. Is the forum slow for anyone else? Or am i just loony? :wicked: (don't answer that one :teary: )

Yes, a reboot will help! I had some problems earlier, but I too had to reboot and things are better now. However, I think a lot of people must be out shopping for the holidays as there are some people missing from duty here! LOL

Wolfie

When my computer is slowing down, it usually means it's time to defragment and clean the discs and reboot. Works like a charm every time!! Especially after clicking on to so many pages and photos on the greenleaf forum. My computer can't take all the excitement!!! Get's over loaded. (kinda like me)

Give that a try... let us know if it worked.

Also jolly to wake up to! (hohoho)

And coming home from work to as well!!!

It is a good thing it is Friday for sure!!!! Starting to feel a bit worn out again, but some mini-ing and some browsing throught the forum will take care of that I am sure!

Hugs

and pssst Marg, I don't think you are the slightest bit loony!!!!!