Dollhouse Abuse!!!

lumberjacksgurl

What the?????

In this day and age I would have thought, as a liberated woman, you'd be beating your husband over the head for the right to take the rubbish out on a cold and winters day. Surely you must shoulder 99% of the blame for letting down woman’s rights and all that stuff.

Am I right Guys or am I right????

While on an average day in an average life this may be true Glen, it is difficult for the woman to pick up and do the inadequate man's jobs from her hospital bed 1000 km away from home!!!

Surely, while I have 20 sq feet of living space (aka hospital bed) for the past six and possibly next 10 weeks even a MAN like you would feel that the MAN should atleast be responsible for monitoring the garbage area and saving a poor dollhouse from certain demise in the snow and -38 degree weather after 32 days of looking right at it!!!

BAck to beating the hubby over the head and sending a pan to Glen's lovely wife so she can give him the same ttreatment!!!

MUhahahahaahahahahhahaaa

ahhh I feel beeter now! :thumb:

Just a lowly WOMANS view here...perhaps you should pick better arguments to fight!!!!

Than again, in this day of modern woman and all that she embodies....

IS THERE AN ARGUMENT THAT A MAN CAN POSSIBLY WIN???????????????????????????????

What do you think ladies?

Oh, btw, I sent baby a pan too :thumb: