Lookie what I got for Christmas

jennybee

So we are at my parents house Christmas morning and my mom and I always have at least one gift we give to each other that we have made. Well she outdid her self this time I think.

Please let me introduce you to the Robinsons...

post-837-1168119692_thumb.jpg

They are the correct height and the joints are wired to bend them as I need to.

post-837-1168119989_thumb.jpg

She left them in their nighties so to say so they wouldn't be running around undecent but mainly so when they told me wwhat house they wanted to live in I could dress them accordingly.

My mom ROCKS!! :music_band:

I made her a Christmas shop from the Primrose kit.

Then years ago we (mom & I) had gotten a mold for little porclean elves and we made a bunch. So I made a little Christmas outfit for one and gave her that to for the shop.

Also since my birthday is in a few months I hinted I could use a little witchie lady too. :music_band:

She definitley rocks!!!! I like the sound of those angels as well as a witchy doll :music_band: , yup I am veeery interested in seeing that witchy doll someday LOL

And speaking of seeing, pics of the Primrose shop somewhere?

Hugs

She definitley rocks!!!! I like the sound of those angels as well as a witchy doll :D , yup I am veeery interested in seeing that witchy doll someday LOL

And speaking of seeing, pics of the Primrose shop somewhere?

Hugs

I know, I know, can you believe I got soo excited about having the shop done I went and wrapped it and then had that DOH :doh: moment. I forgot to take pics. Next time I'm at her house I'll have to bring my camera so I can show you all.

I know, I know, can you believe I got soo excited about having the shop done I went and wrapped it and then had that DOH :doh: moment. I forgot to take pics. Next time I'm at her house I'll have to bring my camera so I can show you all.

Yep, I can actually put myself in the same place as to forgetting taking pics before wrapping thisng up and/or give it away before thinking of it as well!!!! Will be looking forward seeing the pcs later on then :D

Hugs

Jenn, they are adorable! Your mom did a great job! Is your mom into dollhouses as well?

Ha ha she is now LOOL

Since Christmas she claimed a kit I ordered from ABC then went online and bought the Orchid.

So the addiction begins

I gave the Witches shop to my aunt and she lives up by a hl and she is already planning a trip.

muahhhaahahaaa

They are so adorable.....have they a home yet....congrats on your gift.....

No home yet we had the discussion this afternoon and they seemed to like either the Harrison, Glencroft or the Beacon... They have good taste... I'm thinking English countryish

Now if I can only go up there and spend a week maybe I could make them too. But she has been sculpting for a while in larger sizes. I'll have to ask her - she actually got a mini doll book to help her get the sizing right. The book even had clothing patterns. As soo as I find out I'll post it incase anyone is interested.

she actually got a mini doll book to help her get the sizing right. The book even had clothing patterns.

Making Miniature Dolls With Polymer Clay by Sue Heaser? Her patterns fit the dolls I make sightly better than those in Sue Atkinson's book. I traced out her doll diagrams for the general proportions, but I only use them in a very general way.

When is your mom going to join the forum?