That one special item?

corispice

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should make up a vignette! But I really wanted that bathroom scene in the Pierce...... I had also imagined that the lady would be getting dressed to go out and would have her clothing lying on the bed and her husband all dressed sitting in a chair in the bedroom waiting for her; possibly reading the newspaper.

I have many dolls to pour.....and this lady will be one of them. I've also got three 1/2" scale ladies to pour as well, and a few creole ladies, and some children, plus a sleeping beauty and some wiz of oz dolls to pour. Also a Frodo character and I may do a Gandolph but I'm not sure. I have had a bit of a setback with this !!#@!$@^ foot of mine and my eye still hurts and it's a bit fuzzy so will take another day or two to recoup!

Last night I finished up a new mermaid.....and rather than painting her up, I jagged some fabric and cut it and glued on individual scales on this mermaid...sort of like a hunting Gillie suit......she came out pretty darned good. It's hard to work on dolls with one leg up in the air and one eye hurting, so I've been slow.

Wolfie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like dolls they take realism away from the scene but WOW Wolfie does some amazing dolls!!!!

I'd gladly take one any day!

I would love to have a pretty, perfect scaled vintage car just like the one in the movie Titanic for my dollhouse people. And I also would love to have a beautiful ornated iron garden fence.

Ill take that too, but the fence will be stone on the bottom, and maybe a carcas hanging on my kitchen ceiling ready to be supper <_<

It's hard to work on dolls with one leg up in the air and one eye hurting, so I've been slow.
Oh, but the mental image that conveys is PRICELESS!!! When you have rec overed I wanna see the mermaid with the collaged tail, that sounds like a most effective medium!

Not only that Holly! But this morning my foot looks like it belongs to a person of color! It is slowly getting black from the toes to the heel! With two very black lines close to the sole of the foot on the outside. "Keep it elevated" is Doug's mantra. Mine is "fix the stairs! I've got to do laundry!" LOL Anyway I'm going to try and get pictures of the mermaid and my new shower stall as I'm very proud of both. I also have been working on a lady decorating a Christmas tree. Her arms are up in the air and she is holding a strand of lights as if she is going round and round the tree. She is a very contemporary lady with a big smile....wearing a pretty little dress of my own design. I'll try and get it done so I can post pictures this afternoon.

Now my next most wanted item is the Brookwood Dollhouse kit. Since mine was destroyed by a Mack truck, I've not felt complete! I loved that little house. It was fascinating to me....and that little conservatory on the end would now be full of flowers and plants and a little round white wire table and chairs.....with a "stone" (egg carton) floor. I have dreams about that dollhouse and its demise and hope that Greenleaf brings it back soon....I'll be standing in line for the first one!

Wolfie

I would love to see what a Brookwood in your hands would look like. I would also like to make one myself, thoroughy bashed, of course, because darned if it isn't already speaking to me! Maybe I'll get one someday?

Wolfie, your dolls are always so beautiful, and if I was you and needed, or just wanted, extra spending money for supplies, minis or houses, I sure would be doing vignettes to sell. The possiblitiles would be endless, and with your vivid imagination, you could pull of anything!

I hope one day to be able to get your Scarlet and Rhett - as soon as I get my southern plantation house built from scratch, or a BEAUMONT, [Dean], I will sure be wanting them!!!